Football Manager 2019

Sold 38yr old Robbie Keane for £250k and replaced him with Mo Eisa from Bristol City for £300k who has 8 in 10 :cool:

35 games gone and top by 2pts drawing too many like

W19 D12 L4 GS60 GA33

On the Touch version can you hire staff?

I can only hire Director of Football, Head of Development, Assistant Manager, Chief Scout & Head Physio.

Can’t search or employ any other coaches, scouts or physios? Is this just a limitation of the Touch version or a glitch?

On the Touch version can you hire staff?

I can only hire Director of Football, Head of Development, Assistant Manager, Chief Scout & Head Physio.

Can’t search or employ any other coaches, scouts or physios? Is this just a limitation of the Touch version or a glitch?

Should be in the "find staff" section iirc or you can put up an advert.

Promoted in 2nd on 90pts :D beat top of the table Portsmouth 3-0 at home then went into the last game in 3rd on the same points as Barnsley (they had far better GD) and 1pt behind Pompey who were at home to Accrington and only drew 1-1 :eek: We were 0-0 at HT at Southend but goals from Eisa and Watmore gave us a 0-2 win and promotion :cool:

Was nervous as owt watching the last game :lol:

Anyone know a decent PC for this? Can't be a laptop. Want to be able to play other stuff like The Sims, Two Point Hospital, not bothered about high end games so doesn't need to be shit hot.

The specifications to run the game aren't that high if you don't already know them.

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1803/April 2018 Update) - 64-bit or 32-bit
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon - 2.2 GHz +
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 - 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space.

The specifications to run the game aren't that high if you don't already know them.

PC System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 (SP1), 8/8.1, 10 (1803/April 2018 Update) - 64-bit or 32-bit
Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core or AMD Athlon - 2.2 GHz +
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT or AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 - 256MB VRAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space.
Just need summat that'll run that and stuff like the sims and two point hospital well. Know you don't need a top end machine but im clueless on specs and parts.

Read your post and I've started the same challenge, also with Slovan.

Bought a free transfer in Brazil, name escapes me but he plays DM, 33 years old and only wanted 1k a week so took the risk and he's been decent. Also signed Winnall on loan from Sheff Wed.

Beat Balzan is the first Q round, then narrowly beat a Kazakhstani team. Then I got drawn against frigging Feyenoord. Drew 0-0 at home and then went to De Kuip and won 2-1.

Who do I get in the last Q round? SEVILLA.

Set up defensively like in both legs against Feyenoord and against all odds I sneaked a 2-1 win in Sevilla. I went 1-0 down in 3 mins but scored either side of half time and held on. Brought them back to Bratislava and again they scored early, we scored on the hour mark and held on to progress to the groups.

My group is - PAOK, RB Salzburg and Atalanta. Been given 2.3m for qualifying so hopefully they give me some £ to spend.

In the league though my form hasn't been great, Won 3, drew 3 lost 0. Currently 4 points behind Trnava.

Really enjoying it and the striker Sproar is a goal machine.
Loving this season, great idea.

Won the league with Slovan Bratislava but got knocked out in the groups by 1 point.

In the summer I took the Zenit job and won the league with them and applied for the Real Madrid job which to my amazement I got. I've lost one at Madrid but drew way too many and I'm 9 points behind Barca after just 10 games.

Made a couple of January signings in 2022:

Erling Haland, 21 year old Noregian striker for about £15m and he's absolutely class. Scored a hat-trick on his debut.
Manuel Locatelli from Milan for £4.6m which is an absolute bargain. Had him on loan last year and he was brilliant

Had a really good run at the end of season, i knew i was going to qualify for the Europa but was hoping for Champions League even though i hadn't been in the top 4 at any point.
Last game, all the results were going my way and i was sneaking into 4th until Arsenal scored an 89th minute winner meaning i dropped to 5th, oh well.

Also lost the FA cup final to Everton 1-0 in extra time :(

Had a good run towards the end of my 3rd season, finishing 7th in the Premier and winning manager of the year :cool:
I only lost 7 games but somehow managed to draw 19.

Been given a much smaller budget this summer (£25m) and tried to get some English players in as i signed a lot of foreigners last year.
Was annoyed at losing my keeper to Arsenal (Raya) but got £23.5m for him and signed a better one for less money.
Also had QPR's eyes out for my 4th choice centre back (Elez). Bought him for £1.9m in the championship and got £9m for him.
I've made a profit after bringing in 7 new players.

Best Team:

GK - J. Butland (£13.5m - £17.75m)

RB - K. Walker-Peters (free)
CB - R. Oxford (loan)
CB - J. Thorniley
LB - Ailton

DM - F. Anguissa
CM - J. Weigl (loan)
CM - Y. Herrera

AMR - A. Zinchenko
AML - P. Vitor

CF - N. Gonzalez

Subs:

GK - H. Lewis (free)
CB - C. Soyuncu
CB - M. Kumbulla (£3.6m)
DR - S. Corchia
DM - A. Romero
CM - K. Phillips
CM - K. Palmer (free)
CM - E. Hyndman
AM - D. Gray
AM - G. Nkoudou
CF - S. Diaz​

I this with Sunderland? Did you not feel any of the real life Sunderland players could make the step up to prem.?I'm trying to really focus on developing them and haven't signed that many players really. I got promoted from league 1 and given a £40 mill budget but have only spent about £3million of it. Currently sat in the playoffs of the championship.

I'm hoping Gooch, Honeyman, Embleton, Mumba, Maja will all at least be sqad players when I get to the prem. Might be my downfall staying loyal to them.

I this with Sunderland? Did you not feel any of the real life Sunderland players could make the step up to prem.?I'm trying to really focus on developing them and haven't signed that many players really. I got promoted from league 1 and given a £40 mill budget but have only spent about £3million of it. Currently sat in the playoffs of the championship.

I'm hoping Gooch, Honeyman, Embleton, Mumba, Maja will all at least be sqad players when I get to the prem. Might be my downfall staying loyal to them.

Power was really good for me in the top flight, played most games in the first year and was captain for at least a couple until till i sold him.
Watmore, Gooch, Maja all played quite a bit and are good players.
Embleton & Mumba are still on the books but only play the odd cup game if not out on loan

I probably could have given a few more of them a chance but this game turns me into Harry Redknapp, i love a deal.
Just had a look, i signed 28 players in 2 seasons before i went up to the Prem.
Start of my 5th season i've signed a total of 48 players for £230m and sold 32 players for £95m.

I've just had to pick my Europa squad and my lack of trained players at the club made it difficult so definitely try and keep a few around

Power was really good for me in the top flight, played most games in the first year and was captain for at least a couple until till i sold him.
Watmore, Gooch, Maja all played quite a bit and are good players.
Embleton & Mumba are still on the books but only play the odd cup game if not out on loan

I probably could have given a few more of them a chance but this game turns me into Harry Redknapp, i love a deal.
Just had a look, i signed 28 players in 2 seasons before i went up to the Prem.
Start of my 5th season i've signed a total of 48 players for £230m and sold 32 players for £95m.

I've just had to pick my Europa squad and my lack of trained players at the club made it difficult so definitely try and keep a few around

Wheeling and Dealing is really tempting tbf. On last years I managed to win the prem with Sunderland and had brought back loads of academy players like Pickford, Henderson, Hourihane, Egan and Waghorn. I think it definitely gives a boost to the dressing room and the mentality of the players. But then there's always that Brazilian bargain tempting me.

Has anyone downloaded the database down to the tenth tier?

Currently into my second season with Washington after cruising to NL2 & Vase double, I'm struggling to keep up with Bishop Auckland in NL1. Out the FA Cup in the first qualifying round both years. I've tried to get into this kind of save in the past, hoping this time it's got me gripped.

Has anyone downloaded the database down to the tenth tier?

Currently into my second season with Washington after cruising to NL2 & Vase double, I'm struggling to keep up with Bishop Auckland in NL1. Out the FA Cup in the first qualifying round both years. I've tried to get into this kind of save in the past, hoping this time it's got me gripped.

tried it with Durham a few times but find you keep losing players for nothing. Normally give up after a few years.

Back