Football Manager 2019

Ah ok, I didnt see that, I dont like the Steam Cloud stuff. But thanks for the heads up!

Me neither - I've just noted as well that you need a VPN to activate the licence on that one through steam, think it's locked to China, but once you've activated, you no longer need the VPN

Dagenham & Redbridge online store also have it for £21 delivered too if anyone would prefer a physical copy. Ordered mine yesterday and dispatched today.

Bit crap that the regens coming through are all still rapid. Bunch of players with like 18 pace and agility running around

Is there a bug? 1st season, summer transfer window, we have a £19m budget for L1 :eek: Defoe is released by Bournemouth. Agent offers him up. Defoe is extremely doubtful but willing to talk if promises are met. Championship play offs 20/21, will make him vice captain and fund a coaching course. Got him on a 12 month contract optional for a year on £18k a week.

Honeyman to Leeds £3.1M
Ruiter to Derby £1.2M
McGeady to Rangers :eek: £800k
Oviedo to Swansea £5M
Matthews to Wolves £600k

Jenkinson (Loan)
Defoe free
Will Grigg £3M
Marcus Maddison £2.2M

Got the mobile version.
Back to back promotions on a low budget into the premier league
Tom Flannigan been amazing

didnt get the budget I wanted so relied on loans and got sacked in November with 14 points.

Missed out on promotion on our return to the championship finished 3rd on 89pts behind Watford and Cardiff then went out in the play offs to Palace 3-4 on agg
James Wilson smashed them in 26 in 43 games

Started the 20/21 season poorly 13th after 11 games won our last 3 in all comps though so hopefully the corner turned

GK R.Williams
RB L.Dickmann
CB D.Verdasca
CB J.Whatmough
LB M.Targett
CM J.Williams
CM D.McGeouch
AMR J.Harrison
AMC K.Dowell
AML A.Lookman
STC J.Wilson

Been unreal 2nd season in Championship, found it easier than League 1 to be honest and won the title with 100 points, probably down to managing to nail a couple of tactics.

Trying to sign Kasper Dolberg at end of the season for £10m so I have more time to concentrate on the rest of my team for whole of pre-season (Although I'm going to need another striker and have a couple in mind).

Got £35m to spend and I'd be surprised if I had much potential of money coming in, probably have to rely on loan market for survival in Premier League.

Seriously struggling with Sunderland in League One like :lol:

Everybody just sticks 10 men behind the ball, can't break them down
Naturally when you push men forward you force them to go deep. Try playing on the counter attack for the first 20 mins and suck them out of their half. Once you score 1 they'll push further up and you'll be able to play your normal game and get in behind them.

Like Jack Ross me man. :cool:

I have hammered it most nights and I'm in season 2024 now :lol:

Won League One in the first year (2018-19)
Won the Championship the following year (2019-2020)
Finished 17th with Sunderland (2020-2021)
Appointed by Leicester and finished 9th (2021-22), Also England manager and won the WC.
Finished 6th with Leicester and Resigned from England (2022-23)
Appointed Chelsea manager when in 12th place and finished 5th (2023-2024)
Currently 8 games into the 2024-25 season, joint top with Man United.

Azzirabalaga
Cancelo - De Light - Kimpembe - Sarrachi
Bentancur - Cuisance
Cegiz Under - Kovalenko - Martial
Dembele​

Mannion
Dias
Verrati
Mount
Bernardo Silva
Fekir
Cannavo

Hazard, Andre Gomes, Hudson-Odoi and a few regens make up the rest of the squad.

Wanting a Premiership / CL double this year :lol:

After back to back promotions we are flying in the Premier League. 4th after 9 games with 19 points. Bit annoyed that board say the fans are disappointed about the 1-0 loss to Man City, yes whatever, especially when we were better side!

I recommend Pelayo Morilla who is a wonderkid. Picked him up for £12m in pre-season. Playing him as right IF which isn't his ideal position but he's played class still so far. Pleasing thing is I never have any prolific goalscorers, but even when they don't score they contribute well and the whole team chip in with goals.

I have hammered it most nights and I'm in season 2024 now :lol:

Won League One in the first year (2018-19)
Won the Championship the following year (2019-2020)
Finished 17th with Sunderland (2020-2021)
Appointed by Leicester and finished 9th (2021-22), Also England manager and won the WC.
Finished 6th with Leicester and Resigned from England (2022-23)
Appointed Chelsea manager when in 12th place and finished 5th (2023-2024)
Currently 8 games into the 2024-25 season, joint top with Man United.

Azzirabalaga
Cancelo - De Light - Kimpembe - Sarrachi
Bentancur - Cuisance
Cegiz Under - Kovalenko - Martial
Dembele​

Mannion
Dias
Verrati
Mount
Bernardo Silva
Fekir
Cannavo

Hazard, Andre Gomes, Hudson-Odoi and a few regens make up the rest of the squad.

Wanting a Premiership / CL double this year :lol:

I got offered England job after Euro 2020 but turned it down. Will probably wait a good few years before considering wanting it.

Has anyone downloaded the database down to the tenth tier?

Currently into my second season with Washington after cruising to NL2 & Vase double, I'm struggling to keep up with Bishop Auckland in NL1. Out the FA Cup in the first qualifying round both years. I've tried to get into this kind of save in the past, hoping this time it's got me gripped.

3rd season and back to back to back promotions. Vase Winners 19 & 20. Now finding it more difficult in the Evo-Stick North.

Had an absolutely insane FA Cup run this year. Drew teams lower ranked than me up to the first round. Then beat Spennymoor and another Vanarama North side (can't remember who, I'm at work and recapping) in 1st and 2nd rounds. Got pummelled 8-0 by a Man City reserve side at the Etihad in the 3rd round. Out of the FA Trophy in the first qualifying round. Hoping I can hang onto a play off spot and try for another promotion. The money from the FA Cup run could mean turning Pro earlier than planned.

Pointless going through signings as I must have made 50 in 3 years.

Side note - how boring is route one by the way? :lol:. Players are all shite so cant play decent football, route one the only thing that consistently works. Enjoying it so far, but found it difficult turning down the lads after they sacked Jack Ross, sitting 7th in the Championship :eek:

Promotion to the PL in our 3rd season :cool: Finished 3rd again and went into the play offs against WBA we lost the away leg 4-3 and won 2-1 at home beat them 10-9 on penalties, then went on to beat Reading 1-0 in the final :cool:

Was given £41m to avoid a relegation battle but tbh haven’t spent much of it only signings of note being

Daniel Sturridge (free)
Frank Fabra £2m (good midtable top half LB)
Tim Weah £1m
Carter-Vickers (free)
Walker-Peters (free)
Kent £7.5m
Bozhidar Kraev £4.5m ( good young Bulgarian AMC from Midtjylland he had Arsenal and Chelsea sniffing about him)

Tried to sign RLC on a free offered him £50k a week but he joined Cardiff on £26k a week :rolleyes: Apart from that really enjoying the realistic progression on this save 2nd L1, miss our in the plays offs then win play offs. As good as it feels walking away with L1, the championship then finishing in European positions after 3 seasons seems a bit ott :lol:

After back to back promotions we are flying in the Premier League. 4th after 9 games with 19 points. Bit annoyed that board say the fans are disappointed about the 1-0 loss to Man City, yes whatever, especially when we were better side!

I recommend Pelayo Morilla who is a wonderkid. Picked him up for £12m in pre-season. Playing him as right IF which isn't his ideal position but he's played class still so far. Pleasing thing is I never have any prolific goalscorers, but even when they don't score they contribute well and the whole team chip in with goals.

I got offered England job after Euro 2020 but turned it down. Will probably wait a good few years before considering wanting it.
Had him on my shortlist for a bit now looked at him and Real Madrid have a major interest in him but haven’t made a move yet looks like it’ll take to activate his £17m get out clause to sign him

Last edited:
Anyone tried just using our existing side in the championship when they go up?

We seem to get an awful lot of money which probably won't reflect where we're at next season

Anyone know where I can get this cheap for legit, was about to ask @bigmarlon where he pirated it from but knowing me I'll download 72 trojan viruses onto me brand new laptop doing it

Anyone else the same as me in this scenario...

-At the end of my last save I was beating everyone, won away at Man Utd etc. Save it and go off
-Load the game up next time & go on an 8 game winless run, save it and go off. Drawing with shite teams can't score for toffee.
-Play it next day & in first game win 2-0 away at Arsenal.

f***ing joke really. Feel like reloading my game every time I lose/draw the first game of my session!

Back