Food or restaraunt you have always wanted to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

you would love the City Bistro at the new college at Park Lane. obviously not michellin star standard but its high quality, imaginative and perfectly presented fine dining. a real hidden gem in sunderland. quite cheap too
Just took up your recommendation of the City Bistro. Excellent. Three course lunch and a glass of wine for £12.95. Great food well presented , friendly but professional service and nice surroundings. I'll definitely be back. The tasting menu next I think and possibly the jazz night in May. Thanks for the tip off.

Just took up your recommendation of the City Bistro. Excellent. Three course lunch and a glass of wine for £12.95. Great food well presented , friendly but professional service and nice surroundings. I'll definitely be back. The tasting menu next I think and possibly the jazz night in May. Thanks for the tip off.

class. i think its under advertised even for sunderland standard, which is a real shame. i'll check out the jazz night. i'm going with me mam for the tasting menu next thursday lunchtime. can't wait

One episode of man v food, he's at this bbq place in Texas iirc. About 15 lbs of assorted meat that looked class, would love to actually see it on the table in person and would sure have a blast at eating it. American bbq is second only to high quality Mexican food, sadly both are hard to get over here still in authentic quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back