FM 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok so I've just bought FM digitally for the first time and was just wondering how it worked? Will the full game automatically download on the 13th or will CD Keys send me another code after the bata?

Anxious as fuck tbh!

Ok so I've just bought FM digitally for the first time and was just wondering how it worked? Will the full game automatically download on the 13th or will CD Keys send me another code after the bata?

Anxious as fuck tbh!
It will/should auto update to the full game update next week

Started a game as SAFC. Managed to flog Bridcutt,Buckley,Roberge and Graham for 11m.
Brought in Emanuelson on a free and Tielemans on loan.
Still looking to bring more in before the start

Injuries seem to be stupid again on this. Let Wes Brown go on loan leaving me with Kaboul,Oshea and Coates.Then the day after Brown leaves Oshea is out for two months.Have to bring in Oneywu and then Guy Demel as Jones,Yedlin,PVA and Matthews are all out. As I write Kaboul has just got injured, leaving me with Coates and Oneywu as my centre halves :)

Last edited:
Think its time to get better than Kaboul as 3rd choice CB every time he comes in for Balanta or Mammana he either gets sent off or injured a total liability

Dundalk save update:

Sunderland relegated with 26 points with Brendan Rodgers in charge, ffs :D
It gets worse, the match which mathematically sealed their relegation they got pumped 6-0 by Newcastle :eek:

They spent £18 million on players and they're having to sell off assets to keep afloat.

Started a game as SAFC. Managed to flog Bridcutt,Buckley,Roberge and Graham for 11m.

Injuries seem to be stupid again on this. Let Wes Brown go on loan leaving me with Kaboul,Oshea and Coates.Then the day after Brown leaves Oshea is out for two months.Have to bring in Oneywu and then Guy Demel as Jones,Yedlin,PVA and Matthews are all out. As I write Kaboul has just got injured, leaving me with Coates and Oneywu as my centre halves :)

Were the fans happy at the return of Richardson?

Balanta. Thank us all later

So, I'm not 15 games in with East Stirling, and finally things appear to be improving.

Just moved up to 8th (2nd bottom!) After wins against promotion chasing Berwick, Montrose and then a vital win in a six pointer V Queens Park.

Got a feeling for the squad now, and my best player is undoubtedly my goalie - Craig Reid, signed on a free from Inverness. Another signing though, Jay Doyle is starting to settle in up front and has 5 goals in 8 games (signed him from Hibs on a free).

Enjoying it.

Flogged bridcutt, o'shea, graham and fletcher to give me a total of £13mill to spend! Gerrin! Any recommendations?

Buckley is on his way for £1.3mill and Larson for £4mill

So, I'm not 15 games in with East Stirling, and finally things appear to be improving.

Just moved up to 8th (2nd bottom!) After wins against promotion chasing Berwick, Montrose and then a vital win in a six pointer V Queens Park.

Got a feeling for the squad now, and my best player is undoubtedly my goalie - Craig Reid, signed on a free from Inverness. Another signing though, Jay Doyle is starting to settle in up front and has 5 goals in 8 games (signed him from Hibs on a free).

Enjoying it.
Put my foot in it.

Dundee bid for Craig Reid. 2k...
Board accepted. :cry::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back