Fifa 23

Kewell the best of a bad bunch from the hero pick refresh

did get fantasy Upamecano from a pack though. could be very good with a few upgrades and he'll get at least a +3

Kewell the best of a bad bunch from the hero pick refresh

did get fantasy Upamecano from a pack though. could be very good with a few upgrades and he'll get at least a +3
I got okocha from mine but I’ll probably not use him.

If that upamecano is tradeable you’ll get over a million once they adjust his price range.

I got okocha from mine but I’ll probably not use him.

If that upamecano is tradeable you’ll get over a million once they adjust his price range.

don't know why i bothered. complete waste of fodder given there's only really Yaya who I'd want

and he's untradable unfortunately as I'd have preferred the coins. still should be one of the best CBs in the game shortly you'd think

don't know why i bothered. complete waste of fodder given there's only really Yaya who I'd want

and he's untradable unfortunately as I'd have preferred the coins. still should be one of the best CBs in the game shortly you'd think
I’m in the same boat, only doing it for a shot at Lucio.

Upamecano will be amazing and should get most of the upgrades.

I’m in the same boat, only doing it for a shot at Lucio.

Upamecano will be amazing and should get most of the upgrades.

that's literally it. Lucio or Yaya. still wounded WC Marchisio from the first one is garbage given the cards price. i got well fooled. wish I'd took Brolin for the bench in hindsight

should be back to icon roulette for the next batch. unless we get a player pick for primes this time or something

Every single game today, mass defending pass the ball down the wing and look for the cut back. Rinse and repeat all game every game. Boring as hell.

Every single game today, mass defending pass the ball down the wing and look for the cut back. Rinse and repeat all game every game. Boring as hell.

Same. Find myself doing the same thing as well as it's the easiest way to score. As I say, think this is the last WL for me, and therefore probably now done as a whole.

Roll on EA Sports Football 24. Different title, same old shite gameplay.

Hit 60 last night which isn’t bad for a Friday in all fairness, what got me is I felt the gameplay was stiff. Checked settings after and they’d reset and I had anolog sprint on, which is a proper game changer. Don’t sleep on Fantasy isaak as well lads, tidy player. Packed Fantasy Saliba as well as rttf fofana. Hopefully they keep getting upgrades and it’ll last till tots.

Same. Find myself doing the same thing as well as it's the easiest way to score. As I say, think this is the last WL for me, and therefore probably now done as a whole.

Roll on EA Sports Football 24. Different title, same old shite gameplay.
Not a chance I am buying it. This version is pure shit and easily the worst fifa ever.
Hit 60 last night which isn’t bad for a Friday in all fairness, what got me is I felt the gameplay was stiff. Checked settings after and they’d reset and I had anolog sprint on, which is a proper game changer. Don’t sleep on Fantasy isaak as well lads, tidy player. Packed Fantasy Saliba as well as rttf fofana. Hopefully they keep getting upgrades and it’ll last till tots.
Amazing, I can’t pack shit. Every time I do a +SBC I get the lowest possible cards. Example if I do a 80+ I always get 80 rated cards.

Last edited:

Game changer as in bad?

I'm a bit of a wing wizard like. Always think it's funny when people twist about 'people spamming the wing' when it's a legitimate real life football tactic .....but they seem totally fine with people doing 9 shot cancels, 7 elasticos, then a few rainbow flicks before scoring.....like yeah totally realistic. And another thing.....ergh 'sweaty' goals......like as in real life you wouldn't pass to the player in a better position......squaring it is logical, not my fault you can't defend 🤷‍♂️

I'm a bit of a wing wizard like. Always think it's funny when people twist about 'people spamming the wing' when it's a legitimate real life football tactic .....but they seem totally fine with people doing 9 shot cancels, 7 elasticos, then a few rainbow flicks before scoring.....like yeah totally realistic. And another thing.....ergh 'sweaty' goals......like as in real life you wouldn't pass to the player in a better position......squaring it is logical, not my fault you can't defend 🤷‍♂️

I real life football you don’t play with 10 defenders camped in and around the 18 yard box all game the constantly spam the ball down the wing all game.

cost myself countless games because i refuse to score what i see as 'sweaty' goals :lol: just can't bring myself to roll the ball across to someone for a tap in. rather take the shot from the unfavourable angle. be why i can't get into the top divisions like :lol:

cost myself countless games because i refuse to score what i see as 'sweaty' goals :lol: just can't bring myself to roll the ball across to someone for a tap in. rather take the shot from the unfavourable angle. be why i can't get into the top divisions like :lol:
You have to be willing to do it sometimes, otherwise you are predictable. It’s the same with shooting from distance as it makes them come out more.

People who constantly look for cut backs are the easiest to beat as you only need to learn how to track runs.

Haven’t played as much this year- but had some spare time this weekend. Played about 12 games yesterday. Loved it, really enjoyed it. Teams bang average and not in the same league as others I come up against. But I have that Payet with the Santa hat who’s a baller haha. Went straight from D7-to D5. (I know not much of an achievement) I normally hang around D2/3. Went on today, can’t buy a win. What’s the crack with a bicycle kick from every corner? 😂 and how do you do it? I’m clearly missing out 😂 some fancy John stones card just scored 3 past me, I managed to scrape a 4-4 draw but that’s not the f***ing point really 😂 there wasn’t a game I lost where I felt out the game, teams just not good enough, it’s my own doing this year Tbf. You’ve got to play to keep up and i haven’t. Either that or it’s your hard earned cash- and that ain’t happening. 😂

Not sure what to do with my coins, I’m on about 1.3m and due to everyone decent card being overpriced I can’t do anything.

Got tired of my team so I’m using worse players just for a change.
Haven’t played as much this year- but had some spare time this weekend. Played about 12 games yesterday. Loved it, really enjoyed it. Teams bang average and not in the same league as others I come up against. But I have that Payet with the Santa hat who’s a baller haha. Went straight from D7-to D5. (I know not much of an achievement) I normally hang around D2/3. Went on today, can’t buy a win. What’s the crack with a bicycle kick from every corner? 😂 and how do you do it? I’m clearly missing out 😂 some fancy John stones card just scored 3 past me, I managed to scrape a 4-4 draw but that’s not the f***ing point really 😂 there wasn’t a game I lost where I felt out the game, teams just not good enough, it’s my own doing this year Tbf. You’ve got to play to keep up and i haven’t. Either that or it’s your hard earned cash- and that ain’t happening. 😂
I’ve scored a few but it’s never deliberate. I don’t think I’ve conceded one yet.

I move my keeper out on every corner and that helps.

Last edited:
Not sure what to do with my coins, I’m on about 1.3m and due to everyone decent card being overpriced I can’t do anything.

Got tired of my team so I’m using worse players just for a change.

I’ve scored a few but it’s never deliberate. I don’t think I’ve conceded one yet.

I move my keeper out on every corner and that helps.
Thanks mate, I do that too! I’ve conceded a fair few now.. must be something I’m doing wrong. Googled it after posting on here, seems a fair few complaining about it. (Over the course of the year) People saying it’s easier to score them than headers 😂

Back