Fifa 23

deodrant2

Striker
So obviously there’s been a few updates regarding next years game. Ps sharing the market with Xbox and pc is interesting, but imo it’ll probably drop the market even worse than this years. But a lot of that was down to the amount of promos they now have.

So obviously there’s been a few updates regarding next years game. Ps sharing the market with Xbox and pc is interesting, but imo it’ll probably drop the market even worse than this years. But a lot of that was down to the amount of promos they now have.
When you say share the market do you mean the PC version will be the same unlike this years?

Isn’t PC just littered with cheats?
Not as much cheats, but if you go clean through on the last minute it’s very easy to just tab out of the game. This seriously needs to be looked into as champs will be even more toxic
When you say share the market do you mean the PC version will be the same unlike this years?
It’s cross play, so ps will play Xbox, and pc whilst sharing the market.

Not as much cheats, but if you go clean through on the last minute it’s very easy to just tab out of the game. This seriously needs to be looked into as champs will be even more toxic

It’s cross play, so ps will play Xbox, and pc whilst sharing the market.
Okay, we held off getting the first 22 pc version as it's a different game, basically FIFA 21 updated. Which was a bit shite as the bairns laptop is better than his series s

Do you have to own a copy of the game to be able to access the online market and just have an account? Most fun I ever have is trading from nowt to millions. Worst part is playing the game :lol:

Do you have to own a copy of the game to be able to access the online market and just have an account? Most fun I ever have is trading from nowt to millions. Worst part is playing the game :lol:
You can get on the web app before the game comes out without owning it....so I guess if you could keep coins and players coming in you could just play it as a trading card game on your phone

As it's the last ever FIFA hopefully they'll go out with a bang in an attempt to garner future sales of EA Sports Football, or whatever it's going to be called.

No it's not. Its going to be a star system not sure how it'll work though
It's still gunna be in your best interests to match leagues/nations etc to get full boosts, but I think now you could chuck a random person from a different league in your team and won't have a negative affect on the player. No position changers this year but players will have primary and secondary positions (example Cancelo can be RB/LB and Ronaldinho has LW/CAM) so it should open more flexibility to make varied squads.
It's still gunna be in your best interests to match leagues/nations etc to get full boosts, but I think now you could chuck a random person from a different league in your team and won't have a negative affect on the player. No position changers this year but players will have primary and secondary positions (example Cancelo can be RB/LB and Ronaldinho has LW/CAM) so it should open more flexibility to make varied squads.

Last edited:

Back