Fifa 23

Thanks mate, I do that too! I’ve conceded a fair few now.. must be something I’m doing wrong. Googled it after posting on here, seems a fair few complaining about it. (Over the course of the year) People saying it’s easier to score them than headers 😂
I think you need to move your keeper out to about the 6 yard line and then almost in line with the near post.

I’d read it was a problem but it’s strange that it’s not happening to me. Whatever I’m doing must be working.

Make sure your keepers instructions are “comes for crosses” as well so he doesn’t run back to the goal.

got 3 players in the new pick SBC that were all worth more than twice the fodder cost but nothing to improve the team. took centurion Trent just for rating. not much kicking about at the minute unless you hit very big. as above you can be sitting on a million coins and you can't improve your team so keep doing these longshot sbcs trying to hit a 1 in 100 card

I think you need to move your keeper out to about the 6 yard line and then almost in line with the near post.

I’d read it was a problem but it’s strange that it’s not happening to me. Whatever I’m doing must be working.

Make sure your keepers instructions are “comes for crosses” as well so he doesn’t run back to the goal.
Good shout mate, I will take a look at it.

IIRC all my settings are just set as standard apart from the 'Get in behind' on my striker 🤣🙈

Are the settings massively important? I messed about in previous years but havent the last few.

Good shout mate, I will take a look at it.

IIRC all my settings are just set as standard apart from the 'Get in behind' on my striker 🤣🙈

Are the settings massively important? I messed about in previous years but havent the last few.
If you don’t have any instructions set then they’ll mainly work off their attributes and work rates.

If you aren’t sure what to put then google tactics for a formation you like to use.

It’s pointless using whatever is meant to be the best as it might not suit your play style.

just made division 1. not sure it was a good idea like as I'll be bumped back down to the shitshow that is division 3 in a few days

anyone in elite? looks a canny jump from here

just made division 1. not sure it was a good idea like as I'll be bumped back down to the shitshow that is division 3 in a few days

anyone in elite? looks a canny jump from here

I’m also in div 1. Really fancy a crack at elite division but I can’t find the time to get there every season. Not finding 1 particularly difficult, just short of the midpoint and only played about 6 games.

Havent been on this thread this year, but just noticed it now and there's posts about what ive just been thinking (and annoyed about!) There's been what, 5 or 6 title updates, and the easiest type of goal to concede in this game is STILL a f***ing bicycle kick from a corner!! :neutral: :lol:
Played 3 games the other day, and in each, CBs scored them!

Its a type of goal that occurs once a millennia in real life. EA obviously CBA to fix it:lol:

another POTM coming for Mbappe

find it boring some version of him is in most teams you come across now but might have to jump on the bandwagon here depending on price. if you can't beat them join them etc

icon roulette is back although I'm not biting this time. yet :lol:

did the mixed campaign player pick again and got Raspadori who looks pretty decent

got loads of good cards now i can't get into my starting team without killing chemistry which is annoying

icon roulette is back although I'm not biting this time. yet :lol:

did the mixed campaign player pick again and got Raspadori who looks pretty decent

got loads of good cards now i can't get into my starting team without killing chemistry which is annoying
I thought you would be all over it. I’m not bothering until I see how bad the price of mbappe is.

Got to Elite by accident today, I was using a team with 15 chem to do that objective player and one of the fut fantasy ones.

It doesn’t seem much different to d1 and I’ve got my 8 wins for the reset.

I thought you would be all over it. I’m not bothering until I see how bad the price of mbappe is.

Got to Elite by accident today, I was using a team with 15 chem to do that objective player and one of the fut fantasy ones.

It doesn’t seem much different to d1 and I’ve got my 8 wins for the reset.

also waiting to see the Mbappe player of the month cost before doing it. it's going to be ridiculous though isn't it. 3m plus?

i can't get to the middle checkpoint thing in division 1. have given up with the match tonight etc and will just wait for the reset

also waiting to see the Mbappe player of the month cost before doing it. it's going to be ridiculous though isn't it. 3m plus?

i can't get to the middle checkpoint thing in division 1. have given up with the match tonight etc and will just wait for the reset
Yeah I’m thinking 3mil at least, if that Rashford potm is anything to go by it could be more.

D1 is so inconsistent, you’ll play someone amazing and the next time it feels like your 3 divisions better than them.

decided I'm never going to able to afford Mbappe anyway so spun the wheel. prime Dalglish. i mean he's probably okay but of any position i did not need a striker

Back