Fifa 23

Had him since October was decent then but now he’s just a bit average

Ok at everything but never stands out

i haven't played a game yet but i moved Hakimi out of midfield and back to right back to fit him in assuming he'd be class given his price. sounds like I'd have been best just moving him to the bench :lol:

thought I'd gotten a massive win aswell as him, Yaya, Lucio, Capdevila, Al-Owairan or Ginola seemed to be the ones everyone wants

i haven't played a game yet but i moved Hakimi out of midfield and back to right back to fit him in assuming he'd be class given his price. sounds like I'd have been best just moving him to the bench :lol:

thought I'd gotten a massive win aswell as him, Yaya, Lucio, Capdevila, Al-Owairan or Ginola seemed to be the ones everyone wants

He will be decent but I play pogba and Rovella ahead of him at the minute

Accidentally put Mbappe into a gold upgrade. Tried fantasy Isak to replace him and he’s actually very good. Will be even better if them twats get a couple wins and he scores.

Best was Nakata for me in Hero SBC (most expensive anyway). Although I've had him before and thought he was shite so chose 90 Papin instead just for the OVR to go in another SBC.

no decent content today but just raced through division 2 after getting bored of throwing games in 3 to avoid promotion given i was getting battered last time in this division and stopped playing. got the same conundrum now that i'm a game away from 1 :lol:

Game is fixed to hell, 3 nill up at half time and the other player was utter garbage. 2nd I can’t get close and I get beat 4:3
I am 100% convinced that when you go 2/3-0 up the game tries to even things up by making your players pap and the others' better. Happens almost every time for me, unless they quit as soon as I go 2/3 up.
Didn't stop me going 18-2 this weekend however :cool:

Cleaned out my coins and fodder to get Zambrotta in. Been having a better time of it now I'm in div 2 like.

Last edited:
Cleaned out my coins and fodder to get Zambrotta in. Been having a better time of it now I'm in div 2 like.
I’m still using his wc card and he’s decent enough.

There isn’t much difference between d1/2/3. If anything 3 was the hardest.

The reset is soon so it’s probably best not to jump up one as you’ll be stuck at the start of next season with some good players until they go up.

i got him out the icon pack a few weeks ago and he's really good. spot on at RB or LB. typical they finally release another decent icon SBC and I've already got him :lol:

I'm at the end checkpoint of division 2 but struggling to string the wins together to get to 1. might just stop trying and stay put with it only being a week or so until the refresh
new Rashford POTM is basically a plus 1 and still has a 3* WF. bargain at 650k :lol:

Last edited:

Back