Fifa 23

Promo looks decent, shame it's all Prem. You can pretty much build yourself a canny team for free if you do the daily SBC and do the objectives. Quite a few SBCs as well, probably just bank stuff for FUT Birthday.

Last edited:

Promo looks decent, shame it's all Prem. You can pretty much build yourself a canny team for free if you do the daily SBC and do the objectives. Quite a few SBCs as well, probably just bank stuff for FUT Birthday.

best one I've seen for new card SBCs. loads of free fodder there if the daily is similar each time

even the pack upgrade sbcs are decent. worth doing to save for fut birthday. wish i hadn't burnt 500k worth of fodder on the icon pack now

isaak is brilliant, now a plus 2 upgrade. He’s going to be a a monster. Bought for 270k now going for around 400. Had much worse investments.

Reet, I'm foaming :lol:

Got some decent tradable, duplicate fodder in rewards and MM on Thursday, so sold and made few 100k.

Bored as fuck this morning of the my team so I hoyed 300k into that Premium New Year Review pack.
Meant to be

• 30 Rare Gold Players, all rated 81 or higher.
  • Two cards are guaranteed to be from the TOTY Honorable Mentions, FUT Centurions, Future Stars, or WInter Wildcards.
  • One TOTY Icon loan pick between three cards for a duration of 15 games.
It opened - ONE of the special cards (Pedri), not 30 rare gold cards (was about 10)

What the fuck!!!!!!:eek::lol:

I've actually been scammed by EA:lol:

did the 85+ mixed campaign pack with the last of my fodder and got a 25k winter wildcard. great :lol:

got loads of packs saved but don't want to open anything until FUT birthday. buying fodder off the market is now silly expensive as everyone is doing the same and not opening packs

resisting the urge to open my packs. Some temping sbcs out there. managed 4 of the mixed campaign packs, all fodder. Got prime Rio from the 89+ Icon pack. Hanging onto my 20 packs until Fut Birthday.

Sick to death of coming up against 8 defenders every game.
Would love to know how others are getting the entire team to drop back so fast.

Last edited:
Gomes and Gouiri both +1 off this weekend, think one of them will end up replacing Stoichkov at LM for me. Confident on Tagliafico getting at least +2 as well, Prime Eusebio has been immense for me so far.

Bayern man ruining the Upamecano +4 the twats :lol:

got no fodder until start opening packs for FUT birthday so seems to make sense to wait and do all these player objectives at the same time to limit the time having to do squad battles

I’ll probably just do Cruyff instead, still haven’t committed to it apart from the bronze and silver though.

i haven't even got enough fodder to do the bronze and silver :lol: cleaned my club out stacking upgrade packs for FUT birthday.

got 100 or so various packs saved so if don't get anything decent will just do Cruyff with the fodder

Back