Fifa 23

Finished with FUT now, just having the odd hour or so playing drop ins on Pro Clubs. Be good if we could get a RTG team going next game, it's easy the most fun mode in FIFA and the lads I played with have barely bothered this year.

Finished with FUT now, just having the odd hour or so playing drop ins on Pro Clubs. Be good if we could get a RTG team going next game, it's easy the most fun mode in FIFA and the lads I played with have barely bothered this year.
Be good if you could set up a league where we play each other.

Hammered wl today got 11 wins in record time to get saliba and brandt waste of time.

Be good if you could set up a league where we play each other.

Hammered wl today got 11 wins in record time to get saliba and brandt waste of time.
Surprised that function isn't already in the game, even 8-16 man online tournament would be something. Though from reading this thread all year think I'd be getting knocked out first round haha, got some really good players on the forum.

Weekend league only for fodder for me from now on. Stopped on 14 wins and made 200k. It’s the only way I pack promo cards. All about the next game me, and I can’t wait to see my 6 foot 5 centre half get bodied of a 5 foot 7 female.

Weekend league only for fodder for me from now on. Stopped on 14 wins and made 200k. It’s the only way I pack promo cards. All about the next game me, and I can’t wait to see my 6 foot 5 centre half get bodied of a 5 foot 7 female.
My reds amounted to about 120k this week. Nout in packs.

Did that massive serie a goalie who is quite fun.

Some kid I played kept doing them rainbow flick keep up volleys with him. Literally too tall to do anything with haha.
He's mint to be fair, got that rudiger card up front who is also ridiculous.
Hate this chem system.

So many players I'd want to use but they just can't fit this year.

Bench and reserves is stacked.

Last edited:
Can't take this seriously* anymore with outfield GKs and shapeshifters in general. Should have had the likes of the Kante, Beckham etc SBCs and then the SS's being the last content before EAFC24.

*probably want of a better word. I've never taken FIFA seriously.

There's some arseholes get on FUT like, beat a lad yesterday and he must have sent 30 party invites, one after another, then game invites, then started on the offensive messages, "enjoy your last game cos I'm getting you banned" shite. Usually I'd reply with laughing emojis but the level of effort he put into hassling meant it was genuinely annoying.

I know it's pretty late in the game cycle, but would anyone be interested in joining a Pro Clubs team if I set one up (Xbox)? Been enjoying playing drop ins since I stopped with FUT, hopefully crossplay comes next game so we can get a big club going.

I know it's pretty late in the game cycle, but would anyone be interested in joining a Pro Clubs team if I set one up (Xbox)? Been enjoying playing drop ins since I stopped with FUT, hopefully crossplay comes next game so we can get a big club going.

Unfortunately, PS5. But would be interested if crossplay is there for 24.

Anyone else play this on the PC? What a fuck on it is, you have to sign in to EA everytime you load the game,you can sign in via Xbox or steam but it wants an email authentication everytime and doesn't always work. Then it runs something called anticheat which doesn't always load. Once the game is eventually loaded it has now decided to not let you chose a team when starting a tournament as if someone keeps pressing a button back, reboot this, restart that and it eventually works. Absolutely awful experience especially as it's the bairns and he just want to stick FIFA on and has to wait 20 minutes of f***ing about. We are using Xbox controllers which usually work for everything else. I have spent hours trawling various forums to find an answer and have come to the conclusion the game is just shite on the PC
Starting to regret pre ordering FC24 for this abomination. On a better note once FIFA is loaded it's excellent,have everything on ultra and unlike the consoles it's pushing a higher fps

I really don’t get ultimate team like, I’ll usually play it closer to the new fifa coming out as you can get some canny cards without spending a penny.

My back four all have 88+ pace but just cannot keep up with Benzema a nearly 40 year old bloke running with the ball! He was slow as fuck even in his hey day so I’ve got no clue where they’ve pulled 97 pace from for this daft pink card. Other side of the pitch my two wingers and striker have 94+ pace and can barely walk.

The games a total scam like and I feel sorry for anyone who’s pumped money into it. :lol:

Back