Fifa 23

Any good for you? 35 for X/S or 28 for X One

All redeemable with no vpn needed then buy the bonus pack

cheers i bought the US ultimate edition for £38.99 to get the 4600 FIFA points and it redeemed fine with a VPN

first fifa I've played in years and i'm absolutely shocking like. constantly getting done over by 6,7 goals :lol:

cheers i bought the US ultimate edition for £38.99 to get the 4600 FIFA points and it redeemed fine with a VPN

first fifa I've played in years and i'm absolutely shocking like. constantly getting done over by 6,7 goals :lol:

First I've had since 98 😂 my 8 year old wipes the floor with me

It’s mental mate, I was the same, I’m 44 and bought the last 3 after ten years off, I was elite last year but can I fuck get out of div 4 this year. I’ve no answer to it

It’s mental mate, I was the same, I’m 44 and bought the last 3 after ten years off, I was elite last year but can I fuck get out of div 4 this year. I’ve no answer to it

last one i played I jumped between division 1/2. I'm getting absolutely smashed to bits in division 10 with this. need some practice :lol:

I hope they have, almost every game now I come up against mass defending and the ball over the top constantly.
It wouldn’t be so bad if the game wasn’t a mess.

I’m good at manually tracking the runs but I conceded last night when my player tried to jump and header a ball on the ground. I had a few yards spare and still somehow conceded.

It wouldn’t be so bad if the game wasn’t a mess.

I’m good at manually tracking the runs but I conceded last night when my player tried to jump and header a ball on the ground. I had a few yards spare and still somehow conceded.
Happens all the time, defenders have few yards on the attacker yet almost come off second best.
Happens all the time, defenders have few yards on the attacker yet almost come off second best.
It’s the 9 players in or around the 18 yard box on every attack no matter how fast you break.

Last edited:

It’s the 9 players in or around the 18 yard box on every attack no matter how fast you break.

I don't even mind them all back, i fancy myselfto create space for a shot, its how easy it is for them to play a through ball every attack is what gets me. I find myself shouting "every single time man" at the tele

How do you even get players to head the ball

I can have a player stood under the ball and they'll just stand still while the oppo jumps over them and wins it

Just played someone that refused to engage his players until I am in final third then he is all over me and charging forward.

How do you even get players to head the ball

I can have a player stood under the ball and they'll just stand still while the oppo jumps over them and wins it
Last FIFA you had to sort of press/hold shoot to initiate the jump, then press again for the actual header

Back