Fifa 23

finally started to get the hang of defending and stringing wins together

i haven't got a clue about all the packs and rewards now like on UT. last time i played Fifa it was just bronze, silver and gold
10 defenders playing narrow and 2 fast wingers, driven pass. Job sorted.

Div 4 is the absolute pits, I always get my 8 wins but I'm still at the same checkpoint I was 3 weeks ago. I win one then lose/draw the next 3, absolute pain in the arse. The difference in skill level between some of the people I'm playing is shocking, if we're all div 4 I shouldn't be hammering someone one game then being absolutely battered myself the next. Seems like it's too competitive and too hard to actually string enough wins consecutively to get promoted so everyone's kind of stuck in the same division. Done with it now til Thursday, champs done and requalified so no point playing anymore this week.

Div 4 is the absolute pits, I always get my 8 wins but I'm still at the same checkpoint I was 3 weeks ago. I win one then lose/draw the next 3, absolute pain in the arse. The difference in skill level between some of the people I'm playing is shocking, if we're all div 4 I shouldn't be hammering someone one game then being absolutely battered myself the next. Seems like it's too competitive and too hard to actually string enough wins consecutively to get promoted so everyone's kind of stuck in the same division. Done with it now til Thursday, champs done and requalified so no point playing anymore this week.

Yeah just got promoted I’m regretting it like haha
My favourite move wIth him is doing a rainbow flick over the head of a defender and a nice little side footed volley into the top corner.

His custom animations make it pretty hard to stop

Ah he’s a little bit f***ing naughty like

Just been playing drafts in the hope of getting an R9 and some other fun icons.

Just don’t see the point in playing rivals or champs, rewards are a joke, pack weight is a joke.

The amount of untradeable packs they put out is also a complete piss take, just a greedy scumbag company. Still they seem to be making record profits, will never change until people stop wasting their money on their shit packs

Just been playing drafts in the hope of getting an R9 and some other fun icons.

Just don’t see the point in playing rivals or champs, rewards are a joke, pack weight is a joke.

The amount of untradeable packs they put out is also a complete piss take, just a greedy scumbag company. Still they seem to be making record profits, will never change until people stop wasting their money on their shit packs
I did a pack in store this am 75k but two guaranteed 85+ , thought Wouod flip and a good chance of a high card. Untradable when opened . Scum bags like

There is no way to get fodder or make coins other than spend and even that’s just a black hole now

Need advice.

At what point do I offload PTG Bruno Guimaraes?

Got him for 260K and he’s now worth 560K.

Do I keep him and hope Brazil win their next game? Or offload him now? Or just keep him anyway. He’s canny good, but I’ve also got Danilo Pereira (87) untradeable who can play the same position.

Also got Carvajal who I’m wondering whether to offload. Got him at 120K and he’s now worth 270K, do I keep him longer or sell now?

Need advice.

At what point do I offload PTG Bruno Guimaraes?

Got him for 260K and he’s now worth 560K.

Do I keep him and hope Brazil win their next game? Or offload him now? Or just keep him anyway. He’s canny good, but I’ve also got Danilo Pereira (87) untradeable who can play the same position.

Also got Carvajal who I’m wondering whether to offload. Got him at 120K and he’s now worth 270K, do I keep him longer or sell now?
Id sell just before the game in the hype.

If Brazil get to the final that Bruno card could be crazy

5* 5* every pro will have him in his team

Carvajal I’d be selling as soon as Spain take the lead (presuming they do)

The big problem there is that friendlies are now skills based matchmaking, so you match up against players in your division whilst doing swaps etc.

For that reason, players who really should be in division 2 and higher haven't bothered to get promoted. They stay in the lower divisions to get the swaps and wins done easier.

As there's not much difference in rewards through the divisions, nor are the rewards ever any good, better players will just cruise to 8 wins each week and then stay in a lower division than they should be in to get objectives/swaps etc done easier.

The big problem there is that friendlies are now skills based matchmaking, so you match up against players in your division whilst doing swaps etc.

For that reason, players who really should be in division 2 and higher haven't bothered to get promoted. They stay in the lower divisions to get the swaps and wins done easier.

As there's not much difference in rewards through the divisions, nor are the rewards ever any good, better players will just cruise to 8 wins each week and then stay in a lower division than they should be in to get objectives/swaps etc done easier.
Aye makes sense, similar to how people used to get relegated on purpose. Have enjoyed champs and playoffs a lot more recently, even though I only get 9 wins it's actually been a better ratio than what I've been getting in rivals. Hopefully after swaps, things even out back out again.

Aye makes sense, similar to how people used to get relegated on purpose. Have enjoyed champs and playoffs a lot more recently, even though I only get 9 wins it's actually been a better ratio than what I've been getting in rivals. Hopefully after swaps, things even out back out again.

Rivals feels like the competitive mode... FUT Champs for me is smash someone get smashed :lol: very rarely will i have a close game.
Finally gave in to the 87 base or mid

Baby Socrates

FML

Last edited:

Back