Fifa 23

Feel dirty, but brought in PTG Bruno Guimaraes for 260K last night. Must have got him cheap as the cheapest on the market is now 320K.

If Brazil do make it far in the World Cup, he could go up to 90 rated and will be a bit of a beast so should be able to make some money.
That’s 3 of us with him now. Mines untradeable mind so I’m not quite as bad.

He’s decent without the upgrades so with a few boosts and weak foot upgrade he’ll sell for loads.

I think he’s probably heavily invested in though.

I’ve already sold them mate. I was getting itchy palms. Got about 70K profit in the end so not as good as it could have been, but even though I’ve been playing Ultimate Team years, this was actually my first foray into investing.

Got about 430K so already looking for my next investment opportunity, so give me a nudge if you come across something.

SIlver Argentinian Libs when they're 250-300 coins... 150 will normally sell for 600-900 each once a week. and if you're lucky they'll hit 1.5k to 3k each

it's worth just buying one of each every week to flip

Up to about 3.5m now.

I'm wondering if I should splash out for a ridiculous player like mid Guillit, or get 4 or 5 quality players for the same money, e.g. Al-Owarian, Lucio, IF Dembele etc.

I'm taking Vieira from Swaps and have Neymar, TOTW Mbappe, Rulebreakers Alaba (the 91 DEF one), Courtois, all untradeable, so have a really good spine of the team.

Tough one.

slightly off topic but does anyone know if redeeming region locked games via a VPN still works on xbox?

want to buy FIFA and the ultimate edition is £38.99 on Cdkeys but it's the US version. i know you used to be able to redeem these fine though using a VPN

SIlver Argentinian Libs when they're 250-300 coins... 150 will normally sell for 600-900 each once a week. and if you're lucky they'll hit 1.5k to 3k each

it's worth just buying one of each every week to flip

just going back to this there's a few argentinian cbs going for like 2-3k today with that flash sbc

The state of that review player pick :lol:

Got a choice between Moments Telles, and OTW Sterling, so mine wasn't too bad.

Was a tough choice. Contemplated taking Telles as he probably could have sneaked into my 1st team ahead of Mendy, but Mendy is so f***ing good, I don't really want to drop him.

Ended up taking Sterling for the bench. He can still upgrade in the future, so not a bad choice. Missed him when the SBC originally dropped.

Gave the game a good week break after that patch.

Played a few games last night, its horrific, what a terrible game, hope EA fuck off and someone decent can make a football game

came back from holiday for 2 weeks and the game wouldn't even load for me on ps5 after trying to install an update which could never complete. having to delete and re install the game - anyone else had issues?

slightly off topic but does anyone know if redeeming region locked games via a VPN still works on xbox?

want to buy FIFA and the ultimate edition is £38.99 on Cdkeys but it's the US version. i know you used to be able to redeem these fine though using a VPN

Any good for you? 35 for X/S or 28 for X One

All redeemable with no vpn needed then buy the bonus pack

I absolutely hate this game with a passion, 4:0 up with 10 minutes left and the opponent changes tactics and my players can’t pass anymore and the opponent just walks through every single tackle.

Back