Fifa 23

Well if you can’t beat them….

Switched to 4222, every player on come back on defence and the 2 strikers on set to get in behind and the 2 cams on get in the box 50 depth 31 width..

Hate playing that way but feel kind of forced to with the update

Switched to 4222, every player on come back on defence and the 2 strikers on set to get in behind and the 2 cams on get in the box 50 depth 31 width..

Completely agree. Update is trash.

I reckon there’s a glitch on mine as nothing changes no matter what tactics I use.

Players just stand still behind the opponent and aren’t even in the same post code as them when I’ve lost the ball and they have it

Just took out IF Neymar for Mid Cantona - - he’s absolutely unreal

I didn’t get anything higher than an 84 and had summat like 40 untraceable dupes

Just laughed tbh
Just packed Suarez promo card and Desailly in the same pack :lol:
Dirty man you never seen anyone with pack luck like it

Just took out IF Neymar for Mid Cantona - - he’s absolutely unreal

I didn’t get anything higher than an 84 and had summat like 40 untraceable dupes

Just laughed tbh
Just packed Suarez promo card and Desailly in the same pack :lol:
Same here, nothing over 84 gold and 37 dupes.

Bought ex moore and ex crespo last night, this am lost 80k between them, the market is shocking, no fodder and they drive it down so you have to buy points

There we go mate.

By tonight 85's should be hitting 10k plus.

Don't sell too early mind, there's definitely potential for them to hit 11-12k IMO.

I’ve already sold them mate. I was getting itchy palms. Got about 70K profit in the end so not as good as it could have been, but even though I’ve been playing Ultimate Team years, this was actually my first foray into investing.

Got about 430K so already looking for my next investment opportunity, so give me a nudge if you come across something.

Almost done with this game I think! Grinded out the 20 swap tokens to get the 3 84x20 packs. Not one usable player from it but loads of high rated fodder so decided to do the 3 icons. First one - Mid Casillas, Second one - Mid Casillas!!!!!!!!!! Third one - Mid Rijkaard (Not too bad but already got WC hero Marquez, Cordoba and IF Tomori so my defence is sorted). Then to top it all off used one of the Casillas I got to do the hero SBC. F***ING DUDEK!

Made it worse when my mate sent me pictures of his 3 icons. All mid icons - Beckham, Gullit and Zidane!

Feel dirty, but brought in PTG Bruno Guimaraes for 260K last night. Must have got him cheap as the cheapest on the market is now 320K.

If Brazil do make it far in the World Cup, he could go up to 90 rated and will be a bit of a beast so should be able to make some money.

Back