Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Columbia’s league SBC is out, not too hard and you’ll get a decent player for fodder if nowt else. I got a 88 CDM for very little outlay.

aye i got the 87 striker (argie), cant remember his name but he will no doubt go into the french league sbc later this week
I got a 90 which is useful I suppose for tomorrows. I've got about 3 90 rated tots I just dont wanna use.

That's me last WL this year like. Absolutely horrendous. Gave up on Saturday after a 100% defeat record in 10 games:lol::oops:
The other week I won 45% of me 30.

At one point I was wanting the CB I was controlling to do a perfectly timed slide tackle. He didnt, but another CB did . Wiped out the opposition. I think me players were pissed:lol:

EA statement saying they developed 'scripting' but didnt put it in the game

Hmmmmmm

Last edited:
How does that work? Not everyone will agree to play fgw or is there a way of finding these people
Name your team first goal wins then when you first go to match you see their team name before you pick strips, if it's not first goal wins then just leave the lobby

Call your team something like First Goal Wins and sometimes people honour it, not always though.

Can you sub anyone at all in?
Yeah you can sub in anyone once the game starts

Name your team first goal wins then when you first go to match you see their team name before you pick strips, if it's not first goal wins then just leave the lobby

Yeah you can sub in anyone once the game starts

The subbing on annoys me. Should be a squad from that league, as it proper levels the playing field.

In contrast last week for neres I played 12 and won 10.

This week it took me 8 or 9 games to get 4.

The subbing on annoys me. Should be a squad from that league, as it proper levels the playing field.

In contrast last week for neres I played 12 and won 10.

This week it took me 8 or 9 games to get 4.
Same here, I don't bother unless they sub people on, 3 of my 4 wins came before the ball went out of play and they had a pause queued

Dunno if anyone saw it in me post yesterday but theres a right debate going on Twitter etc.

EA released a statement saying that they developed dynamic difficulty (scripting) but didnt include it.

Needless to say many dont believe them:lol:

Did 2 81+ packs.

Got 2 x 83 Gustavo.
Who i had untradable:lol::lol::lol:

Dunno if anyone saw it in me post yesterday but theres a right debate going on Twitter etc.

EA released a statement saying that they developed dynamic difficulty (scripting) but didnt include it.

Needless to say many dont believe them:lol:

Did 2 81+ packs.

Got 2 x 83 Gustavo.
Who i had untradable:lol::lol::lol:
I read the statement EA released yesterday, personally I think their full of shit

Tried renaming my team 1st goal wins. Only found one other with the same name. He was battering me. I went 1 up. He didn't quit and I won 2-0:cool:

Luckily the 4 wins only took 5 matches. Only need mvila from this week's objectives. Thinking of just using the TOTS dembele as a sub and hope he grabs a goal

Packed a few South American TOTS this week and have regularly done the weekly objectives so just checked my club and turns out I have 23 TOTS players!! Only 3 or 4 of them are usable so loads of SBC fodder. My son wants to do Fat Ronaldo so that is my final objective as never owned him. Have 1.1 million coins, 4,500 players and about 200k coins worth of consumables so might be a stretch but will give it a go.

Tried renaming my team 1st goal wins. Only found one other with the same name. He was battering me. I went 1 up. He didn't quit and I won 2-0:cool:

Luckily the 4 wins only took 5 matches. Only need mvila from this week's objectives. Thinking of just using the TOTS dembele as a sub and hope he grabs a goal
Same for me and that's what I'm doing, had 1 win in 4, he's scored in them all but I drew 2 when I should have won

I managed all the TOTS objectives relatively easily but the squad battle one was boring as owt.

Got the rare player pack with an 89 TOTD keeper in from random league so he’ll be in the French SBC tonight I reckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back