Fifa 19 UT

Anyone doing the Neres objective?

Can you sub golds in or not ?

I did it over the weekend, got to be all silvers. Did it in 13 games with my silver england / championship squad. Honestly man when people havent got better teams than me or cant cheat I do canny well at this game. Last week I struggled on the turkish one as I was getting blasted away by people subbing on fat ronaldo, ibra, cr7 etc.

4-4-2 Silvers

Darlow (mags)

Byrne (wigan) Holding (arsenal) Oshilaja (wimbledon) Henry (brentford)

Lowe (pompey) Leonard (millwall) Browne (preston) Barkhuizen (preston)

Clarke (sheff utd) Jackson (Ipswich)

Subs
Basically just all the random league silvers I have in the club.

The above has been my favourite team to use all year, probably because i usually win with it like. Browne, Leonard and Clarke rag most other silver players all over

Last edited:
I did it over the weekend, got to be all silvers. Did it in 13 games with my silver england / championship squad. Honestly man when people havent got better teams than me or cant cheat I do canny well at this game. Last week I struggled on the turkish one as I was getting blasted away by people subbing on fat ronaldo, ibra, cr7 etc.

4-4-2 Silvers

Darlow (mags)

Byrne (wigan) Holding (arsenal) Oshilaja (wimbledon) Henry (brentford)

Lowe (pompey) Leonard (millwall) Browne (preston) Barkhuizen (preston)

Clarke (sheff utd) Jackson (Ipswich)

Subs
Basically just all the random league silvers I have in the club.

The above has been my favourite team to use all year, probably because i usually win with it like. Browne, Leonard and Clarke rag most other silver players all over

Nice one cheers.

My club is stacked now, only real upgrade would be CR7. I've got about 1500 Serie A rare golds on my unassigned so hopefully can make a decent profit tonight then I might pick him up.

My club is stacked now, only real upgrade would be CR7. I've got about 1500 Serie A rare golds on my unassigned so hopefully can make a decent profit tonight then I might pick him up.

Was going to do this but definitely left it too late now. Might go get some French players now for next week. Worth the investment right?

Was going to do this but definitely left it too late now. Might go get some French players now for next week. Worth the investment right?

Do you play weekend league/rivals? Wait until you've opened your rewards on Thursday and start picking them up from then on. When you're unassigned you can't open packs and it drives me mad. You should still be able to pick them up under 1k and flip them for 1700-2000.

I made like 500k profit this week but did 50 81+ packs myself, no TOTS cards which is typical but we move on.

Do you play weekend league/rivals? Wait until you've opened your rewards on Thursday and start picking them up from then on. When you're unassigned you can't open packs and it drives me mad. You should still be able to pick them up under 1k and flip them for 1700-2000.

I made like 500k profit this week but did 50 81+ packs myself, no TOTS cards which is typical but we move on.

Rivals but I can wait to open my packs if I’m honest. Bought a lot of Mbappes as I saw on FUT Chief they’re about to rocket.

Got El Sha. Decent like.

Sell all your cards now btw. Same league and nation cards going for fortunes. 83 up to 8k.

Mental sales. 77 rated Spanish wingers going got 4k. Werner 84 , 14k. Jonas, 8k, Danny Carval for max 27 BIN

Last edited:

Back