Fifa 19 UT

I got relegated down to Division 6 from Division 4 trying to do the Suso objective. Strange thing is I am now facing far better players in Division 6. Took some real pastings off ping pong passers, first time finesse abusers (didn’t realise it had returned!) and circus skill acts. Jesus it’s tough down here and I have only managed 3 of the 9 for Suso!!!

Went back to 3-5-2 for a couple of games last night, very overpowered like.

Went from a 442 with a PL 86 rated squad and had about 40% win rate on rivals. Switched it out fot a bundesliga 88 rated (thanks to TOTS & swap deals) playing 352 and I've won my first 6. Never won that many in a row. Interesting to see how I get on at the weekend

Went from a 442 with a PL 86 rated squad and had about 40% win rate on rivals. Switched it out fot a bundesliga 88 rated (thanks to TOTS & swap deals) playing 352 and I've won my first 6. Never won that many in a row. Interesting to see how I get on at the weekend

Just attack mate. Fuck drop back and defend. Have fun.

Neres is worth doing and didn’t take me too long.

Create a team called First Goal Wins and you’ll find a few people with same names, makes things a lot quicker when playing by then rules!

PSN down. Ffs was gonna try n blast a few rivals games out tonight
Havent played much this week but have a canny clear weekend coming so fancied registering for WL. I need one more rivals win / 40 qualifying points from tonight

And PSN is f***ing down!!!!!

So, about 4-5 was ago I did me 1st ever WL and played 30. Won about 12 or 13 so I was happy. 50% was good for me.

Few weeks ago I did again and got nowhere near.

Played 3 this morn and got trounced in all. Just cant compete now with all these multi coloured f***ing cards, especially tots (of which I've packed nowt decent).
They're just all souped up. Faster, stronger, better.
My teams like Honeyman and gooch playing vs premiership class players..knocked off ball easily etc.
Got tots gnabry out muscling prime icon nesta and Puyol ffs. Think I'll stop now:lol:

Last edited:
Just lost the first 3 foot champs games 3-4, -5-6 and -- 7-8.

Had 1.2m in coins. Opened every promo with coins. Got 2 TOTS, shite. Back down to 200k. Won't play this weekend haha
Lost first 6:lol: me worst start ever.

Tbf though when i was going 2 down I started throwing games.
Me players are running through treacle. Probs me done for the weekend too.

Considering selling every tradable I have now. Even neymar, mbappe etc dont seem worth using anymore.
The only player who still 'feels' right is suarez

Lost first 6:lol: me worst start ever.

Tbf though when i was going 2 down I started throwing games.
Me players are running through treacle. Probs me done for the weekend too.

Considering selling every tradable I have now. Even neymar, mbappe etc dont seem worth using anymore.
The only player who still 'feels' right is suarez

Gonna have my final weekend next week. Sitting out this one in the southern lakes with several beverages on board.

The in form objective looks like it will be a ball ache

Back