Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you want a defender then go for 1 of the Van dijk cards 88 and above, or buy a decent icon defender, they are pretty cheap now

If you want a midfielder then tots wijnaldum is class, I bought him the other day and I'm well happy with him
Is he? Got him sitting in me club and never used him:lol:

Is he? Got him sitting in me club and never used him:lol:
I think he's good, seems to be everywhere and is pretty strong

Finished gold 3 in weekend league so that sets me up for oblak x2, I had 5 games left but I can't be bothered playing it anymore

Last edited:
I think he's good, seems to be everywhere and is pretty strong

Finished gold 3 in weekend league so that sets me up for oblak x2, I had 5 games left but I can't be bothered playing it anymore

I was a solid 50 percent win ratio up to 18 games and then hit a 4 game losing streak. Probably get silver 1 and sack it off

I was a solid 50 percent win ratio up to 18 games and then hit a 4 game losing streak. Probably get silver 1 and sack it off
I only played 6 games in WL and got 2 wins. I couldn’t be bothered with the shit going on and decided it wasn’t worth the time and did some Weekly objectives instead.

Hit the post or bar 7 times in one game, one hit both posts and out whereas another was a 2 man break away which Sterling squared to Eusebio as the keeper came out and he hit the post with an open goal in front of him which rebounded straight to his defender. Opponent scored 2 deflected goals and won of course.

That’s my last WL this year and possibly ever in FIFA unless they sort out the game so the best player can win fair and square.

Guessing the last futswap will be an sbc at some point this week? Got them all so far so will get Sane who should fit nicely in my bundesliga side.

Will mean I'll need a replacement LM as he was already playing there.

Overmars going for around 300k seems decent value

Guessing the last futswap will be an sbc at some point this week? Got them all so far so will get Sane who should fit nicely in my bundesliga side.

Yeah I think the released one on Tuesday or Wednesday last month, I just need to do the flashback one, I'll probably go for the mid icon with the hope of packing eusabio but will end up with Lehman

Personally I would go for 89 nedved at 300k rather than overmars, if you have the coins then 91 nedved is only 475k

The last fut swap has come up, make sure you don't miss it

Last edited:
I only played 6 games in WL and got 2 wins. I couldn’t be bothered with the shit going on and decided it wasn’t worth the time and did some Weekly objectives instead.

Hit the post or bar 7 times in one game, one hit both posts and out whereas another was a 2 man break away which Sterling squared to Eusebio as the keeper came out and he hit the post with an open goal in front of him which rebounded straight to his defender. Opponent scored 2 deflected goals and won of course.

That’s my last WL this year and possibly ever in FIFA unless they sort out the game so the best player can win fair and square.
Aye after my debacle in the last WL that's me lot. In fact I haven't played much this week.
Since the beginning I'd always try and get 10k SB points from a few games and usually elite in rivals. Cba now.

Tried a few games tonight. Bah! Found myself just shouting "eeeee man ffs" at the screen as my players mislaid 5 yard passes but oppos 35 yarders bullet past my go.
I had oppos 83 Timo Werner score a hat trick of, I'm not exaggerating, 35 yard shots into top bin every time. Meanwhile my messi and neymar turn into grigg and wyke:neutral::lol:

Yeah I think the released one on Tuesday or Wednesday last month, I just need to do the flashback one, I'll probably go for the mid icon with the hope of packing eusabio but will end up with Lehman

Personally I would go for 89 nedved at 300k rather than overmars, if you have the coins then 91 nedved is only 475k

The last fut swap has come up, make sure you don't miss it
I swear to god this game must be taking the piss out of me, I did get f***ing Lehman

I swear to god this game must be taking the piss out of me, I did get f***ing Lehman
I used the 5 swap deal players I had last week cos I hadn't done many this month and there was only 1 left. So I chose lig nos tots hoping for LB alex telles.
I got the 89 RB:neutral::lol:

I did tonight's just to throw it in to get a gold pack for some consumables.
I got 2 86's :eek::lol:

This game man:lol:

It’s definitely taking the piss out of me mind. Packed a Tots player on Friday, saw the blue and gold and thought I had an Ultimate Tots player as I hadn’t seen the ROW one. Turned out to be an 85 rated CAM from the ROW.

Did the ROW SBC on Tuesday .... packed the same player.

Opened a pack today, blue and gold .... out he pops again!!! He is the only Tots I have packed all week too, 3 bloody times ....

It’s definitely taking the piss out of me mind. Packed a Tots player on Friday, saw the blue and gold and thought I had an Ultimate Tots player as I hadn’t seen the ROW one. Turned out to be an 85 rated CAM from the ROW.

Did the ROW SBC on Tuesday .... packed the same player.

Opened a pack today, blue and gold .... out he pops again!!! He is the only Tots I have packed all week too, 3 bloody times ....
That's harsh, packed sirigu untradeable twice which annoyed me but 3 times packing a shit player is a joke

The thing I can't believe is that out of all of the mid icons I joked before hand that I'd get Lehman and I actually did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back