Fifa 19 UT

I managed all the TOTS objectives relatively easily but the squad battle one was boring as owt.

Got the rare player pack with an 89 TOTD keeper in from random league so he’ll be in the French SBC tonight I reckons.

Done the French league. Chucked in rodri who has been stinking the club out for weeks and ljalic just to get the rating up.

I await my 89 rated keeper when I go on the console tonight.

Still got 7 traceable tots and 23 untradeable ones :lol:
Granted they mostly crap ones but there's a few like oblak piotek stuani who are high I would sacrifice

Last edited:

Fuck the guaranteed TOTS, absolute wankers.

So far from the decent leagues i've got

Kampl, Hermoso, Mancini and Atal (didn't do the prem)

I reckon you'll struggle to find someone with shitter luck than that.

He's rapid and really good to be fair. One of them fast players who actually runs with the ball fast

Might have to bring kante in to link him properly

I love Kante.

Anyone know if the weekly objective re Madrid player scoring on debut can be done on any match type, for example an easy setting on squad battles?

I love Kante.

Anyone know if the weekly objective re Madrid player scoring on debut can be done on any match type, for example an easy setting on squad battles?

Apparently you can, just googled it, you can also mix and match different achievements in one game if you can figure it out, this is the last one I’m able to do.

Last edited:
Finished the objectives I had left tonight. Thauvin has forced me to change the whole right hand side of my team, basically can't not play him as he scored for fun. Bought an orange lala and might give the blue mvila I just got as right cm.

Not really liking birthday sane as my striker.

Could probably scramble together 400k to fit someone in as a replacement. Any clues or ideas ?

Current front 5 of

Fraser. Sane. Thauvin
Gerrard. Mvila (or Pogba or kante)

Finished the objectives I had left tonight. Thauvin has forced me to change the whole right hand side of my team, basically can't not play him as he scored for fun. Bought an orange lala and might give the blue mvila I just got as right cm.

Could probably scramble together 400k to fit someone in as a replacement. Any clues or ideas ?

Current front 5 of

Fraser. Sane. Thauvin

91 Kluivert will be a good addition.

Just cleaned the club out and one squad away from Gullit. Did it for the craic to be honest. No more league SBC grind though. Sold or quick sold over 900 gold cards

Current front 5 of

Fraser. Sane. Thauvin
Purple Rashford is awesome for me.

Current front 5 of

Fraser. Sane. Thauvin
Probably fit a decent icon for less than 400k I'm using 91 kluivert and he's class

91 Kluivert will be a good addition.

Just cleaned the club out and one squad away from Gullit. Did it for the craic to be honest. No more league SBC grind though. Sold or quick sold over 900 gold cards
Gullit is class, you won’t regret it.

I’ve done 7 of the 17 Fat Ronaldo objectives, still grinding the leagues but not had much over an 85 for the last couple of days. Once Ultimate TOTS is out of the way I will clear out the club to finance him then I am done for the year.

How’s Kluivert?

Good! He seems to annoy people as when I score with him it gets a good ratio of people quitting :lol:

I’m still getting used to using him but he’s a big physical presence which is handy. I’m wondering if he might be better utilised as a striker but a bit embarrassed for choice there hence the change.

Good! He seems to annoy people as when I score with him it gets a good ratio of people quitting :lol:

I’m still getting used to using him but he’s a big physical presence which is handy. I’m wondering if he might be better utilised as a striker but a bit embarrassed for choice there hence the change.

You using him as CAM like?

Also, flashback Mahrez? He’s probably not even 30 yet man Haway.

Last edited:
Went ahead and got myself an Icon after all the positive talk of Kluivert on here. Got Vardy after completing premier SBC too. Probably gonna add another Icon into the mix or look at strengthening my defence now as I have about 450k spare.

FUT Web App - EA SPORTS Official Site

Thoughts or input appreciated as always
If you want a defender then go for 1 of the Van dijk cards 88 and above, or buy a decent icon defender, they are pretty cheap now

If you want a midfielder then tots wijnaldum is class, I bought him the other day and I'm well happy with him

These weekly objectives really boil my piss. If you name your team “1st goal wins” then quit when you concede first goal ffs. Twice in three games man!! Should always guess when they pause before kick off to sub on 3 meta players ....

Back