Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done the objectives last night but it's sketched out and won't give me the perfectionist reward pack
Been going on for a few days, logging out and back in will give you completion for most of them but perfectionist is knackered

EA are still looking into it but have apparently said whoever has done it will still get the pack

Well got 2 ultimate packs and 3 100k packs to open tomorrow, can’t wait for get Dost

1 gold pack
1 premium gold jumbo
2 gold players premium
4 prime gold players
6 mega packs
1 rare mega pack
1 electrum players pack
2 prime electrum players packs
2 rare electrum players packs

All saved up. Haway the packs

Some Fifa guy has tweeted that they’ve acknowledged the problem and looking into it.

Edit - fifa app just confirms this.

Last edited:
The ucl sbcs paid dividends this week. Got 91 pique and 88s hamsik, mertens and alison.
Not using them, but just adds to my high rated lot for any sbcs.
Ive only got 9 various packs saved but basically just gonna save rewards and SBC packs and open a few on the various fridays.

It's my 'turn' for losing 3 in a row tonight. For me I notice my losses in a row are always a Thursday night, after rivals switched over again. Its defo a thing like!!!
One loss was where I conceded 8 goals to someone who had only 8 shots.:eek::rolleyes::lol:
My players on the other hand included mbappe getting continually outpaced by common gold fullback and neymar turning into Donald love for the night :lol:

Anyone got an opinion or experience comparing POTM Vardy v regular Neymar?

I’ve got Neymar but could sell him for Vardy SBC.

Made it to division 2 yesterday but quickly relegated.

I've got the SBC Vardy (86) and he's been nothing short of fantastic. He just got his 300th goal for me the other night. I would get the POTM version but I'm a bit reluctant to spend another 200k for another untradable of the same player.

The ucl sbcs paid dividends this week. Got 91 pique and 88s hamsik, mertens and alison.
Not using them, but just adds to my high rated lot for any sbcs.
Ive only got 9 various packs saved but basically just gonna save rewards and SBC packs and open a few on the various fridays.

It's my 'turn' for losing 3 in a row tonight. For me I notice my losses in a row are always a Thursday night, after rivals switched over again. Its defo a thing like!!!
One loss was where I conceded 8 goals to someone who had only 8 shots.:eek::rolleyes::lol:
My players on the other hand included mbappe getting continually outpaced by common gold fullback and neymar turning into Donald love for the night :lol:
I think it happens to me on a Thursday too! Always happens when I claw myself back to Division 4. Usually get a couple of wins then the rot sets in, like Sunderland with a 1-0 lead.

MM matchups was brilliant for me last night. Had loads of Feyenoord players and a decent amount of Scottish golds. Made a quick 75k in sales of excess players. Used some of it to complete a load of League SBCs and now have 26 packs to open tonight. Aiming to save as many silver packs as possible for the EFL TOTS, reckon it will be the best bet for packing TOTS players.

Well I got TOTS carrasco ( however ya spell it ) and tots Aaron’s in my packs I kept off rewards, people stupid for putting money in, I honestly thought Mcgeady would have got a pots

Well I got TOTS carrasco ( however ya spell it ) and tots Aaron’s in my packs I kept off rewards, people stupid for putting money in, I honestly thought Mcgeady would have got a pots
Lucky twat. 31 packs opened, no TOTS, 86 Juve keeper and a few 83s. Absolute shite as usual ...

I'm experiencing high amounts of utter bullshit in this weekend league mind. I remember now why I stopped playing it on Fridays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back