Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the conclusion that having a lower rates team does help you in some way. I've been destroying teams filled with icons, then really struggling to get a decent pass to a teammate against 78-84 rated teams. I dunno, I think there is definitely a balancing that goes on, which makes the point of UT a bit, well, pointless. Saying that I really enjoyed it tonight, connections were spot on. I've started to mainly play at home when I know the servers will be jammed.

Anyone else struggle against "lesser" teams? To test it out I used my Sunderland team and managed to scrape a 1-1 draw against a decent 86 rated team. Flukey goal on my part but I'll take it.

I've come to the conclusion that having a lower rates team does help you in some way. I've been destroying teams filled with icons, then really struggling to get a decent pass to a teammate against 78-84 rated teams. I dunno, I think there is definitely a balancing that goes on, which makes the point of UT a bit, well, pointless. Saying that I really enjoyed it tonight, connections were spot on. I've started to mainly play at home when I know the servers will be jammed.

Anyone else struggle against "lesser" teams? To test it out I used my Sunderland team and managed to scrape a 1-1 draw against a decent 86 rated team. Flukey goal on my part but I'll take it.

Not really, I am fairly average but my team is good 87/88 rated. Dont think i`ve ever been matched up with a similar rated team, they are always 84s but with a clear weakened bench. Probablys win 50% all told

Went against my better judgment and did the TOTT SBC tonight. Only did it because I had a transfer list and used all 11 duplicates just as a bit of a gamble.

The player I got? Mbemba 76 rated.

Surely there has to be a law against this robbery :lol:

Went against my better judgment and did the TOTT SBC tonight. Only did it because I had a transfer list and used all 11 duplicates just as a bit of a gamble.

It is a bit of a joke like

I got karsdop? A 77 RB for Roma

I didn’t bother with them because he reward looked pathetic

I got Champs League 93 VVD untradable from rival rewards and David Silva which I was happy with.

Just won drafts for first time and best I got was Pickford man though FFS.

Is there a way to play at home in rivals? I always seem to end up at the others persons ground.
Yes mate, when you press the button to start the matchmaking (on your squad screen) if you're loaded into the lobby on your own for a few seconds, you're at home. If you load in and your opponent is already showing, you're very very likely to be away. Also on rivals it says what stadium you're playing in on the very last screen before the game starts, the one where you can make team management changes.

Weekend league works the same as above, just all games are played in the FIFA stadium. I only play at home in the weekend league. It makes a huge difference.

Reactions: C4C
Yes mate, when you press the button to start the matchmaking (on your squad screen) if you're loaded into the lobby on your own for a few seconds, you're at home. If you load in and your opponent is already showing, you're very very likely to be away. Also on rivals it says what stadium you're playing in on the very last screen before the game starts, the one where you can make team management changes.

Weekend league works the same as above, just all games are played in the FIFA stadium. I only play at home in the weekend league. It makes a huge difference.

Cheers will check it out, I’ve read it can have a huge impact on your chances of winning so interested to see if so.

Cheers will check it out, I’ve read it can have a huge impact on your chances of winning so interested to see if so.
No problem marra. It certainly does make a difference, for the most part. You will occasionally come across someone who is just very very good at the game and you get battered however.

I'm about to jump on now and try out my idea for a high pressure holding 4-3-3 formation. I'm getting bored of 4-2-3-1, it's not very exciting to use. I got 87 Sigurdsson in my player pick this week, very pleased with that. Means I can sell his 86 or use it in an SBC.

Last edited:
Anyone got POTY VVD or Sterling?

I can’t afford them.

I did however invest in 89 Socrates and he’s lethal when given a sight on goal.

Ah nice one, didn’t you fancy Costa?

I bought him for a try but didn’t find him as quick as his stats suggested so sold him.
I've got the blue champions league Costa on the left so it was always gonna be either griezmanns or a legend . Have to go legend in them circumstances :)

Inzaghi :cry::mad::cry::mad:

Literally other than a keeper the last one I wanted

Last edited:
I've got the blue champions league Costa on the left so it was always gonna be either griezmanns or a legend . Have to go legend in them circumstances :)

Inzaghi :cry::mad::cry::mad:

Literally other than a keeper the last one I wanted

Ah that’s shit.

I’d have fancied Gullit, he’s always a beast on drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back