Fifa 19 UT

McGeady has single handedly saved my weekend league. You just can't get the ball off him. And his crossing is the best of any winger I've used.

Our lass isn't too pleased as I told her I'd be up in 5 minutes. That was two hours ago, but I'm too busy skinning people and shouting "GET MCGEADY'D!"

McGeady has single handedly saved my weekend league. You just can't get the ball off him. And his crossing is the best of any winger I've used.

Our lass isn't too pleased as I told her I'd be up in 5 minutes. That was two hours ago, but I'm too busy skinning people and shouting "GET MCGEADY'D!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Had to go get McGeady. Looking forward to trying him out. Thought he might be handy in attempting to get Taylor from objectives too. Need to find some chemistry for him mind...

I thought that and was a bit worried about it but he's playing great on 6 chemistry. I've never really looked into how it works but was told so long as your overall team is 100 then they should all play fine. I have no idea if that's actually true mind you. I'm assuming there's some truth in it as the only two links for him are red (Mendy and Vardy) but playing fine. Through balls etc landing right at each others feet.

...after a quick Google I've discovered I've been told a load of waffle and individual chemistry is more important :lol:

Last edited:
Been so close to quitting this game this weekend through all the bullshit that goes on and the toxic opponents. Is it that hard to play a game without annoying your opponent with long goal celebrations and full replays? Also played somebody who quickly added a second player before kick off so had to take on two players who knew how to play together. They only had six shots on target and scored 5 goals whilst I had 11 and scored 1, their goalkeeper playing out of his skin. Don’t think it’s fair having to play against 2 players, defending against them is a nightmare when they can control the second striker making runs.

All I want is a game where no AI bullshit interferes with the result. Is that too much to ask?

By the way, don’t think of putting TOTS Onana in goal, he is the worst keeper I have ever used - a shot on target equals a goal guaranteed.

Built a Sunderland team with McGeady (had one previously that I dismantled for SBCs) and have actually been enjoying playing again :lol:

Managed to complete the Taylor objective easily with McGeady et al. Going for the all Spanish one after building it from my club. It’s actually quite an impressive team I’ve made with only buying Diego Costa up front. Managed to win my first two games.

Built a Sunderland team with McGeady (had one previously that I dismantled for SBCs) and have actually been enjoying playing again :lol:

Managed to complete the Taylor objective easily with McGeady et al. Going for the all Spanish one after building it from my club. It’s actually quite an impressive team I’ve made with only buying Diego Costa up front. Managed to win my first two games.

Scream Costa ?

99 pace and shooting must be lethal, I fancy getting him into my side somehow.

Scream Costa ?

I’m thinking about changing my front two from Neymar and Socrates to Butrageno and scream Costa, thoughts lads?

Last edited:
Scream Costa ?

I’m thinking about changing my front two from Neymar and Socrates to Butrageno and scream Costa, thoughts lads?

Just standard actually. I’m not usually in a position to get top players. If I can afford him I might upgrade though. Half tempted to make this Spanish team my favourite

Just finished the Spanish one. I bought someone called santi mina, who was an in form but he was canny good. Still took me 10-12 games like :lol:

Got a team with Irish Collins up front, mcgeady left mid and some tots left back from sheff utd who I packed and is also Irish. Got Blanc cb so that links. All in I have 95 chem. Good enough for me

I've gone 4-3-3(2) press on heavy touch and long ball, working a treat getting Lionel McGeady in behind. Got the striker set to get in behind, CDM on stay back and also the full backs. 93 Eriksen and 87 Sigurdsson CM with Fernandinho in form behind them. 87 Marquinous and 89 Thiago Silva covering the space in behind the defence as I'm playing quite high up. Enjoying it so far.

I've gone 4-3-3(2) press on heavy touch and long ball, working a treat getting Lionel McGeady in behind. Got the striker set to get in behind, CDM on stay back and also the full backs. 93 Eriksen and 87 Sigurdsson CM with Fernandinho in form behind them. 87 Marquinous and 89 Thiago Silva covering the space in behind the defence as I'm playing quite high up. Enjoying it so far.

Hmm I’ve hardly touched tactics but might have a look at that.

Back