Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 wins in weekend league again so I wonder what crap I will pull

Only the second time I've done it but I think I'll give it a miss for a couple of weeks now, some of the shit that happens in it makes me want to snap my pad

Only the second time I've done it but I think I'll give it a miss for a couple of weeks now, some of the shit that happens in it makes me want to snap my pad

True dat.

I got beat 4-1 today but shots was 22-6 in my favour.

Don’t suppose anyone knows if you can use gold subs for the bronze team weekly achievement?

Last edited:
No idea mate I haven't had a proper look at them yet

You could do that with the Ligue 1 objective, non rare starting 11 but you could then sub in Neymar and Mbappe.

Just did the bronze objective with a league one side, used that big sod Hawkins up front.

Got Navas the 87 Madrid keeper in the pack so he’ll be used in an SBC no doubt.

Last edited:
True dat.

I got beat 4-1 today but shots was 22-6 in my favour.

Don’t suppose anyone knows if you can use gold subs for the bronze team weekly achievement?

I used a korean bronze team and unbelievably won 3 matches straight off the spin, 2 opponents quit when I went ahead so it was done in about half n hour. Stuff of dreams :)

This game man, I’ve kept 6 ultimate packs, 6 jumbo rare player packs from div 1 rivals and gold 1, best player was 87 Fernandinho, they 100% put the pack weight down in the ones they give you, cost me 40k to do prime deco with all the crap I have

Well doing the weekend league wasn't worth it again, best I got was an 86 untradable and in all my packs for that and rivals the best I got was 85 normal son

Even though I have RvN I am having an absolute nightmare trying to do the dutch scorer task. Every time he scores I lose or draw, when he doesnt I win. Mustve played 10 games and only won 1 where he scored.

Annoying

Also, irritated by people who sit with 4 defenders and 2 midfielders on the edge of their own box and have noticed a lot of 'high pressure' tactics creeping back in.

Even though I have RvN I am having an absolute nightmare trying to do the dutch scorer task. Every time he scores I lose or draw, when he doesnt I win. Mustve played 10 games and only won 1 where he scored.

Annoying

Also, irritated by people who sit with 4 defenders and 2 midfielders on the edge of their own box and have noticed a lot of 'high pressure' tactics creeping back in.
I've noticed the high pressure tactics a lot this week, gets on my tits

I did the Dutch thing with janssen from spurs, he's shite but I subbed him as soon as he scores

I played FUT Weekend Championship for the second time and managed to get through the 30 games with 11 wins. Or should i say it played me, some of the bull5hit in the game is unreal!!!

I played FUT Weekend Championship for the second time and managed to get through the 30 games with 11 wins. Or should i say it played me, some of the bull5hit in the game is unreal!!!
It's draining, some of the games are completely rigged

I was giving it a miss last weekend as I was burnt out after 2 weeks doing it

No idea how people do it every week

Played 3 games of Rivals to finish off the last weekly objective of 2 goals in 8 separate games and also to try out my new 96 rated YPOTY Sterling. Unfortunately it was my time for consecutive defeats and played 3 horrific games where my players couldn’t pass the ball and my opposition played like supermen on drugs. Really ruins the game for me and makes you wonder why you try and get the best players when the game won’t let them play to their stats when it is “your turn”. Anyone who says it isn’t scripted is mad. And also makes it extra annoying when your opponent is a prick who watches every replay, spams skill moves, fakes throw ins (why?!) and generally takes any enjoyment out of the game.

Played 3 games of Rivals to finish off the last weekly objective of 2 goals in 8 separate games and also to try out my new 96 rated YPOTY Sterling. Unfortunately it was my time for consecutive defeats and played 3 horrific games where my players couldn’t pass the ball and my opposition played like supermen on drugs. Really ruins the game for me and makes you wonder why you try and get the best players when the game won’t let them play to their stats when it is “your turn”. Anyone who says it isn’t scripted is mad. And also makes it extra annoying when your opponent is a prick who watches every replay, spams skill moves, fakes throw ins (why?!) and generally takes any enjoyment out of the game.

Just been on a similar run myself. From the highs of mediocrity in division 5 to a relegation battle in division 6 :lol:

Anyone got an opinion or experience comparing POTM Vardy v regular Neymar?

I’ve got Neymar but could sell him for Vardy SBC.

Made it to division 2 yesterday but quickly relegated.

Anyone got an opinion or experience comparing POTM Vardy v regular Neymar?

I’ve got Neymar but could sell him for Vardy SBC.

Made it to division 2 yesterday but quickly relegated.
I've only got the league SBC vardy and I use it a lot, haven't used neymar so couldn't say how they compare

Probably depends on your playstyle as well

I've only got the league SBC vardy and I use it a lot, haven't used neymar so couldn't say how they compare

Probably depends on your playstyle as well

True, Futbin has new Vardy as faster with better shooting than Neymar but worse dribbling etc which I don’t really use so much.

I’ve already got pink Vardy though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back