Fifa 19 UT

I've gone 4-3-3(2) press on heavy touch and long ball, working a treat getting Lionel McGeady in behind. Got the striker set to get in behind, CDM on stay back and also the full backs. 93 Eriksen and 87 Sigurdsson CM with Fernandinho in form behind them. 87 Marquinous and 89 Thiago Silva covering the space in behind the defence as I'm playing quite high up. Enjoying it so far.

I’ve been looking for something new so may give something similar a crack

Absolutely class that mcgeady like, didnt think it would be worth it but i was wrong, crossing is good and even scored a couple of class long rangers cutting inside and curling it into the far corner

I was looking at him yesterday, the low agility put me off a bit, some of the reviews were saying he doesn't run as fast as the stats suggest

He’s gone a job for me today like but yeah he’s not quick like some however a good through ball with time for him to run and use his physical strength then 99 shooting makes him pretty handy.

If you use Futbin and buy at a good price you can probably try him virtually for free so long as his price doesn’t crash.

He’s gone a job for me today like but yeah he’s not quick like some however a good through ball with time for him to run and use his physical strength then 99 shooting makes him pretty handy.

If you use Futbin and buy at a good price you can probably try him virtually for free so long as his price doesn’t crash.
See how I get on, I decided to stick with aguero and league SBC vardy with Musa on the bench for now

I'm thinking about getting rid of my team as I fancy a change from the premier League but they always seem a lot better than other leagues

See how I get on, I decided to stick with aguero and league SBC vardy with Musa on the bench for now

I'm thinking about getting rid of my team as I fancy a change from the premier League but they always seem a lot better than other leagues

I had two teams, prem and Brazil but I merged them and it’s much better as I’ve got the best of both sides and only cost me two chemistry points, plus a threw in orange Pepe on RM.

I’d take scream Costa over aguero like.

I think I have found my niche on FIFA. It's silver teams ! I barely ever lose with my silvers. Last 2 or 3 silver challenges I've gone through undefeated with my 71 rated team. Leon Clarke is an absolute battering ram against silver defenders

Darlow

Rb Byrne from Wigan
Cb holding (arsenal)
Cb wright (Bristol city)
Lb Henry (Brentford)
Rm Ibe (bournemouth)
CM Leonard (millwall)
CM brown (Preston)
Lm barkhuizen (Preston)
St Maguire (Preston)
St Clarke (sheff utd)

Absolute Titans of the silver world

I’ve finally reached division one and am ranked one this week in rivals so I’ve completed the game as far as I’m concerned :p

Anyway, I’m now having a go at squad battles, any advice from you lot?

I’ve finally reached division one and am ranked one this week in rivals so I’ve completed the game as far as I’m concerned :p

Anyway, I’m now having a go at squad battles, any advice from you lot?
I've never tried squad battles. Let me know if it's any good please marra.

Carried on with my new 433 tactics last night and won all 7 games, up to division 3 now. No doubt I'll be brought back down to earth with a bump in the weekend league.

I think I have found my niche on FIFA. It's silver teams ! I barely ever lose with my silvers. Last 2 or 3 silver challenges I've gone through undefeated with my 71 rated team. Leon Clarke is an absolute battering ram against silver defenders

Darlow

Rb Byrne from Wigan
Cb holding (arsenal)
Cb wright (Bristol city)
Lb Henry (Brentford)
Rm Ibe (bournemouth)
CM Leonard (millwall)
CM brown (Preston)
Lm barkhuizen (Preston)
St Maguire (Preston)
St Clarke (sheff utd)

Absolute Titans of the silver world

I remember on maybe FIFA 10 or 11 I had a Korean silver team that was stupidly good. I think it was a glitch or massive oversight by the developers. Loads of people used it.

Last edited:
I've never tried squad battles. Let me know if it's any good please marra.

Carried on with my new 433 tactics last night and won all 7 games, up to division 3 now. No doubt I'll be brought back down to earth with a bump in the weekend league.

Will do.

Main reason I’m doing it is because I’m comfortably rank one in rivals and only in division one by 2 points so don’t want to risk relegation close to reward time!

Honestly though I found that division 4 and 5 hardest and once I broke into 3 I didn’t struggle so much.

Hopefully squad battles will give me more packs next week.

Annoyingly I can’t play weekend league hardly so I’ve peaked now really.

Will do.

Main reason I’m doing it is because I’m comfortably rank one in rivals and only in division one by 2 points so don’t want to risk relegation close to reward time!

Honestly though I found that division 4 and 5 hardest and once I broke into 3 I didn’t struggle so much.

Hopefully squad battles will give me more packs next week.

Annoyingly I can’t play weekend league hardly so I’ve peaked now really.

I've bounced around divisions 4-6 the whole game. Some of the players I come up against are brilliant, other are just exploiting every glitch possible and other are just shite

I've bounced around divisions 4-6 the whole game. Some of the players I come up against are brilliant, other are just exploiting every glitch possible and other are just shite
I'm floating between 3-4 sometimes I come up against decent players but nearly every game I play someone is abusing the first time shot from the edge of the box or the stupid la croquetta skill

Just did the Community TOTS SBC and used Taylor as my TOTY sacrifice.

Got Stones :cool:

Untradeable but definitely gonna be handy for another SBC along the way I reckon. Shame I don’t play with a premiership side:lol:

I was close to completing it but had to spend another 20k or so but when I checked potential players there were only one or two of them I’d use so sacked it on the basis I’d get somebody shiiiite.

Untradeable but definitely gonna be handy for another SBC along the way I reckon. Shame I don’t play with a premiership side:lol:
I did it with an untradable Max Aarons and packed Haller. He’s not bad, scored a few goals in a couple of sub appearances but since he is 89 rated he will go nicely into a future SBC. Built up decent supplies of TOTS: Rodri, Onana and Taylor from weekly objectives as well as McGeady (had to), Haller and a Sheffield United player I packed. Should be well set for when more decent options are available soon.

Everyone I come up against in div 3:

Pause game at start. Bring on Zlatan. Spend the next 90 minutes aiming el tornados at said Zlatan. Boring as hell. They don't like it when you beat them mind. Some of the messages I've had. Jesus.

I bought stones and use him in my prem team, I ended up with moutinio from my SBC

Can't complain as some are getting the Spanish fella from the weekly so they are stuck with 2 untradables

Back