FIFA 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

List them for extortionately high prices, they may not sell but you might get one or two morons picking a few up. Better than just sitting in your club waiting.

That or just double their average price, if they sell, go buy two more of the price you originally paid. Rinse and repeat.
Ive listed for at least 50% more than i bought for (starting price), and left most BN at standard 10k. Worst case, no-ones buys so I quickly relist

The MM starts on Tuesday :neutral:
you know what time mate? Wanna time it right, so I can relist all 80 odd players so there's like an hour left just as new MM come up

To make you think your players are shit and go and buy new ones, hoping that you haven't got enough coins and that you buy packs with real money....imo.

Tbh I'd be more surprised if they weren't doing this. It is EA afterall.
I honestly think the only explanation for it is to keep the market moving as like you say it will keep people selling

And to give the shit people a chance as if the shit people were getting ruined every game they wouldnt play it

Its a f***ing con how many tomes you hit the post and they run up and score

I honestly think the only explanation for it is to keep the market moving as like you say it will keep people selling

And to give the shit people a chance as if the shit people were getting ruined every game they wouldnt play it

Its a f***ing con how many tomes you hit the post and they run up and score
I could write a book on it ;)

Ive listed for at least 50% more than i bought for (starting price), and left most BN at standard 10k. Worst case, no-ones buys so I quickly relist
You need to change the BIN from 10k if you want any chance of this working.

how come? what you recommend? ... i just listed yesterday as so I didnt have spend hours listing on tues - this way i can relist and adjust prices
Nobody is going to buy your cards when they have a 10k BIN. Change that to an amount you’re happy to make profit on.

could've started and played all 4 games from the 12 Noon reset - 8 in total .. tbh, im getting bored now of SBs

And what about the midnight - 8am reset on the Saturday when you're working nightshift? :confused:

SB's are mint but the weekend schedule is very biased towards hermits, missed a reset last week anarl.

And what about the midnight - 8am reset on the Saturday when you're working nightshift? :confused:

SB's are mint but the weekend schedule is very biased towards hermits, missed a reset last week anarl.

It's obvious why they do it but I'd love to get a load of matches at the start of the week to play at your own pace.

Actually had a go online as PS+ was free over the weekend, found it boring as fuck. Online Fifa doesn't do anything for me.
90% of players are so readable in what they're about to do next, it's actually more fun against Legendary AI. Would like a go of that Weekend league see if owt's different but I'm not impressed in the slightest like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back