FIFA 18

Played first one today, felt fine, second one almost felt like my controller was broken, players had no weight to them, running on invisible rails in lines I wasn't directing them in, simple passes not going to where I'm pointing,input lag on passes and shots, none of players bothering to make runs even when I'm instructing them to, the opponent, despite being the easy one of the day, 78 with silver and bronze players and shit chemistry were playing like a 90 rated team... managed to win the game but still, I'd wish they'd fuck off with this handicap bollocks, it's so obvious it's there at times.

I see Futbin have taken their import function down due to EA threatening to ban people from using third party browser extensions apparently because it could be a security risk to your account (which is EA speak for, "We're losing money, stop it :cry: " ) Bunch of twats. You'd think they may have learned something from the Battlefront 2 debacle, but no.

Last edited:
Would love to know the explanation for why sometimes your players play like shite.

"Handicap" is complete and utter bollocks as it happens on Squad Battles too which eliminates any evidence that the game favours a player, between Monday and Thursday my midfield were absolute shite now they're back to being Barcelona again, just don't get it.

Would love to know the explanation for why sometimes your players play like shite.

"Handicap" is complete and utter bollocks as it happens on Squad Battles too which eliminates any evidence that the game favours a player, between Monday and Thursday my midfield were absolute shite now they're back to being Barcelona again, just don't get it.

To make you think your players are shit and go and buy new ones, hoping that you haven't got enough coins and that you buy packs with real money....imo.

Tbh I'd be more surprised if they weren't doing this. It is EA afterall.

do we think Liverpool / Chelsea is a good shout for a Marquee Matchup next week?

Started collecting them last week. The prices have been going up since then. A lot more people are planning earlier this year. Probs best to buy three or four weeks ahead these days.

Last edited:
just got Sturridge for around 1200, managed to pick 3 up for 750 each

any other recommended ones? Is there a website has forecasted Matchups?

Batshuayi and most of the Liverpool defence and gks are quite cheap, well, they were when I bought them.

I'd recommend looking at the positions and if there's one who is occupied by a usually expensive player(s), say LM, who'd be Coutinho and Mane, then going for the lesser one which would be Woodburn, as people wont want to spend that much for an SBC but obviously if you see it early enough (not now, people are onto it) you could buy him dirt cheap and sell him for 3-4k. Same thing happened with Trippier last week, noone wanted to pay loads for Aurier so were going for Trippier instead, going for 3-4k when originally 500-600.

Last edited:
just picked up 5 Woodburns for around 1100 each.

Just spend 57k coins on around on around 56 players, so hopefully make around 56k plus profit if it turns out to be LP/Ch MM - if not then im fooked!

:lol:

The match is such an obvious MM that I wouldn't be surprised if EA were twats and didnt pick it.

Still got a load of Lazio/Roma players from last week thanks to them doing exactly that :neutral:

Last edited:
well shit or bust mate, got 77 players from Liverpool/Chelsea so will make a canny buck IF they pick it.. Is it best to list then all now at a higher price or shall I wait til MM comes out

List them for extortionately high prices, they may not sell but you might get one or two morons picking a few up. Better than just sitting in your club waiting.

That or just double their average price, if they sell, go buy two more of the price you originally paid. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Back