FIFA 18

2 jumbo packs. One 79 keeper and 82 keeper the best in the packs. Cheers

My best was an 82 gk too..Jarstein who they keep giving to me for some reason. Also had three other packs from the Championship challenge. So this morning had one Rare gold, 2 jumbo premium, 2 megapacks and got absolutely fuck all. It seems EA hate me as much I hate them :neutral:

If any of you’s are part of Johnno’s under 16’s with abbreviation FTM on Xbox clubs yey just got an absolute rodding. 5-0 before HT, backed out. :lol:

f***ing waste of time this game like :lol:

You just know when your getting the bullshit mind.

Played wolves there with the lads 17 shots 14 on target. He had 3 shots 2 on target 2 goals.

One from an AI given penalty and one from a corner which I conceded with his only other shot in the game being a 45 yarder ruiter tipped over rather than easily catching.

Decided to take the plunge and get POTM Sane, got this team at the minute:

Courtois
Walker - Bailly - Van Dijk - Holebas
De Bruyne - Matic
Willian - Eriksen - Sane
Son
Not sure on what improvements I could make tbh. The left backs in the PL are really underwhelming, Holebas is quite a good all rounder and tall which helps. I would love the IF Son but I'm not paying 400k for a position change when the regular version does just fine.

I use Sane but I didn't get/don't want his POTM card as it represents extremely poor value.

His Road to Glory card is currently an 82 and he plays for a team who are most likely gonna win the league which itself is gonna boost the RTG card from all the MOTM's/IF's he gets, then if he gets into the WC squad for Germany and does well there the card's gonna get into 90's easily

The Irish Player of the Year Sean Maguire card is extremely good btw, just it's really hard to build a team around it cos of the league he currently plays in :/

Last edited:
Made about 30k in hour with the Liverpool/Chelsea marquee :cool: Wouldn't care, you only need one of each and the chem's only 80 and rating 77 for a shitty normal gold pack, still, they're all selling between about 1000-1500.

Also get your gold PSG/Monaco players on the list, guaranteed at least 1,500k for anyone.

Last edited:
I use Sane but I didn't get/don't want his POTM card as it represents extremely poor value.

His Road to Glory card is currently an 82 and he plays for a team who are most likely gonna win the league which itself is gonna boost the RTG card from all the MOTM's/IF's he gets, then if he gets into the WC squad for Germany and does well there the card's gonna get into 90's easily

The Irish Player of the Year Sean Maguire card is extremely good btw, just it's really hard to build a team around it cos of the league he currently plays in :/
He would need like 5 in forms to get his card into the 90s man ya dafty.

I'd rather pay for a class card now, than worry about his rating increasing in 6 months time when I'm probably not even playing the game.

Slowly rebuilding the team I tore apart to get Harry Kane POTM card. Only need Erikson back now to have the same squad I had before hand but have 0 coins. So aiming for elite 1 again in squad battles

He would need like 5 in forms to get his card into the 90s man ya dafty.

I'd rather pay for a class card now, than worry about his rating increasing in 6 months time when I'm probably not even playing the game.

5 IF's for someone who's been playing like him we wont be waiting too long! If EA looked at performances over real time stats I think his RTG card would actually be in the higher 80's by now :D
We're lucky Rashford's RTG card is an LM and not an ST otherwise we'd be looking at FUT aids come end of the season.

Easiest marquee match ups ever that. Spent 2k and completed them all in 20 mins. Only needed to buy 2 Russian league players for around 1k each

Packed David Luiz who I sold immediately. Easy 71k

Back