FIFA 18

Marquees are up. Arsenal/Spurs, A.Madrid/Real, Rio Ave/Braga, Monterrey/Tigres.
Fab, will get Arse/Spurs up once I get to work using my APP

is it best to sell/start for a lower much price than Buy Now or would you keep the starting price and BN close together, while trying to at least double your coins?

Fab, will get Arse/Spurs up once I get to work using my APP

is it best to sell/start for a lower much price than Buy Now or would you keep the starting price and BN close together, while trying to at least double your coins?

I'm not sure tbh, I stick it close to the BN. I don't want to risk someone getting a bargain :neutral:

Wish I'd bought a lot more of Trippier now. Bought a few for 500, and all sold at 2800. Made about 50k last night, piece of piss. Did some of the marquees as well and naturally got fuck all :neutral:

Patch is out.

-Removed the chance for the CPU AI controlld player to receiev a second yllow when trying to push or pull an opponent.

Ah EA, as half arsed as ever.

Almost as half arsed as my proof reading for that when copying it.

Last edited:
Seen a few video clips going round now of bugs and glitches after the new patch. Ball going through the players bodies and that. Not a great week for EA

Not alot in my champs rewards. Got Boruc IF a a few 83 rated players. 30k coins was decent. Made a few of them gold plus SBC. Got a board pack on each one but again, just 83 rated players. Oh and f***ing Burki.

Hate the board packs. The old walk out was better last year.

Its absolutely pathetic how often the momentum turns in a single game like

You can batter people or vice versa then whoever goes ahead will concede out of nowhere

Also the amount of time you hit the bar or post has to be a joke

Can't hit the same form levels on the Squad Battles as I did last week. I'm already on 2 less losses than whole of last week and I'm upto Wednesday's games :neutral:

Noticed that a certain cheater disappeared from the top 100 scoreboards since the patch. Think there's 2 people legitimately winning on Ultimate but the rest is actually very tight.

It wasn't HugeGorilla was it? Pretty sure it was someone using his name with a character changed in it.

Also, sick of every bastards keeper being a f***ing robot whilst mine is a complete f***ing donkey.
Whats this cheating like?

Can't hit the same form levels on the Squad Battles as I did last week. I'm already on 2 less losses than whole of last week and I'm upto Wednesday's games :neutral:

Noticed that a certain cheater disappeared from the top 100 scoreboards since the patch. Think there's 2 people legitimately winning on Ultimate but the rest is actually very tight.
What level do you play SB on?

Back