FIFA 18

Bought gold Neymar, bale and Suarez for me bench.
Found that if I'm getting beat and bring them 3 on, me opponents panic:lol:
Neymar is canny like....even normal gold. Shooting unreal:eek::lol:

Played a bit this morning. Gameplay seems different from a few months ago. Seems players actually kick it when you press rather than what suits the best animations and that

Right. I've done all transfers so far and placed teams in correct leagues where I can. Made a little change and started us in league 2. By accident.

Anyway.

Playing co-op with my mate who is class with high level players....

First game v Lincoln City we win 3-2 with the shittest goal ever scored on FIFA.

5 Games in we lose to Notts County at home after 2 Kevin Nolan penalties. Currently sat 8th.

I'm a PES player, and I'm sorry, but this game is f***ing shite. Animations and the like win. Not timing. I saw a player glide through about 6 metres of air to win a header. We were ahead 3-0 at one point and then couldn't string a pass together (I have updated the squad, other than Sinclair and McGloughlin who I couldn't find). How anyone can play this for fun is beyond me. The licences and presentation is 10/10, but the actual gameplay compared to PES is utter shit.

FIFA 19 Beta - Download the game now.

Logon or register to see this image

PARTICIPATE IN THE CLOSED BETA
FIFA 19
Welcome To The FIFA 19 Beta
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the FIFA 19 Closed Beta. Starting 10th August at 5pm BST, you can play and test game modes: FIFA Ultimate Team and Kick-off. Get started early, Pre-Load Available Now by following instructions below:

I'd give the code away, I'll not be partaking, but it's account specific.

FIFA 19 Beta - Download the game now.

Logon or register to see this image

PARTICIPATE IN THE CLOSED BETA
FIFA 19
Welcome To The FIFA 19 Beta
Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the FIFA 19 Closed Beta. Starting 10th August at 5pm BST, you can play and test game modes: FIFA Ultimate Team and Kick-off. Get started early, Pre-Load Available Now by following instructions below:

I'd give the code away, I'll not be partaking, but it's account specific.

I got one as well. Really surprised.

Played a squad battles, first time on in weeks, still as rigged as ever. 2 games, 50 shots, 30 on target, computer 8 shots on target over the 2 games. Get beat 2-1 and 4-2.

Back