FIFA 18

Sold me Pires. Going to try a PL team. Got 750k to play with.

And I've got a Kante, martial, bakayoko, kosceilny (sp) sakho (scream)

Last edited:
Feel like im the only person to not receive an icon yet. Are they available in every pack that has at least 1 rare item?

Update - League of Ireland Player of the Year Sean Maguire edition is very worth it.
He has better stats than a standard Kylian Mbappe it's that good - The problem is his league so he's useless in a starting XI but you can sub him on as the match starts.

All you need is 70 OVR 90 chem and any IF player. You're welcome.

Last edited:
A joke how easy legendary difficulty is - STILL. Same bollocks as last year, it took them until April to fix it.

I've just played Chelsea off the park in the Carabao Cup with f***ing League 2 Coventry... this game is so bloody boring.

Fuck off EA.

Going to do that Maguire SBC tonight and use him as a super sub.

Currently got my team of

Gameiro
Martial --- Dembele
Bakayoko - Tolisso - Thiago
Rose - Rudiger - Sokratis - Piszczek
Fahrman
Bakayoko :cool:

Going to do that Maguire SBC tonight and use him as a super sub.

Currently got my team of

Gameiro
Martial --- Dembele
Bakayoko - Tolisso - Thiago
Rose - Rudiger - Sokratis - Piszczek
Fahrman
Bakayoko :cool:

I got him as I had some untradable players to use. Decent as a sub. Touch isn't good. Curve isn't good but pace and power finishes are decent. 14 games off the bench and 12 goals for me. Some are squad battles like.

Managed to completely reconstruct the team I dismantled to get Harry Kane POTM so now I'm obsessed with the game again :lol:

Bravo

Bellerin Van Dijk Azpilicueta Alba

Bakayoko Silva

Erikson

Sterling Gameiro Deulofeu

Gameiro and King are often rotated.

The useless Harry Kane is third choice as I cant sell it

I got him as I had some untradable players to use. Decent as a sub. Touch isn't good. Curve isn't good but pace and power finishes are decent. 14 games off the bench and 12 goals for me. Some are squad battles like.
For the 15k it cost me he seems a bargain, fast as fuck and canny strong. I imagine I’ll end up moving Martial to striker, Dembele to LF and bring on Maguire to stick him as RF and see how I get on

There's a guy 7k points ahead on the SB leaderboard, looks to be a new exploit on the loose?

The new IF Callum Wilson card is better than the IF Zaha card despite the differences in OVR, highly rate it.

Back