FAO Bongo - have you made this sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you make one for me Helmet, can you leave the 'onion' out

Today I had a tomato sauce sandwich for lunch, and cornflakes for my tea.

How can you resist eating that vision of succulent perfection while it's hot?

I was only joking about the butcher's string yer daft get.

The missus has just asked me what I'm typing for. I told her I'm watching a bloke of the internet cook a steak sandwich in a hollowed out bun and I was advising him on parcelling techniques. She just shrugged her shoulders.

I was only joking about the butcher's string yer daft get.

The missus has just asked me what I'm typing for. I told her I'm watching a bloke of the internet cook a steak sandwich in a hollowed out bun and I was advising him on parcelling techniques. She just shrugged her shoulders.

haha quality, the joy of the internet, tbh Hauser should make this a regular thing, some pics of the missus aswell though. holding the goods (ie: food)

Went in cracked open a can and the solution was right in front of me, Two trays on top of each other with the "Helmet Suprise" inbetween.
I put the sarnie inbetween and stood on it, gaffer taped it up and hoyed a few books on top for good measure.
Not sure if the sarnie is still intact like, I will have to wait till tomorow to find out.

Logon or register to see this image

5 and a half hours to go, suppose the longer its under pressure the better...

Good or bad I will unveil it tomorow.

Went in cracked open a can and the solution was right in front of me, Two trays on top of each other with the "Helmet Suprise" inbetween.
I put the sarnie inbetween and stood on it, gaffer taped it up and hoyed a few books on top for good measure.
Not sure if the sarnie is still intact like, I will have to wait till tomorow to find out.

I offered our lass a helmet surprise last night, she told me to piss off, grow up and gan to bed....:-(

You'd better lock all your doors and make sure the windows are shut tonight, mind. Members of the SMB are going to be sitting outside yours like alley tom cats when a cat's on heat in the house.

You'll get up in the morning, come down to see The Beast, and find only a few crumbs, some greasy stains, and a post-it note that says 'formatted the fucker'.

You'd better lock all your doors and make sure the windows are shut tonight, mind. Members of the SMB are going to be sitting outside yours like alley tom cats when a cat's on heat in the house.

You'll get up in the morning, come down to see The Beast, and find only a few crumbs, some greasy stains, and a post-it note that says 'formatted the fucker'.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good effort Hauser, hope it was worth it.

Is it then just ready to eat like Helmet, once it's been compressed like?

:lol: tremendous stuff

I have thoroughly enjoyed this post, great evening and hope the end product sliced is worth the effort, hope to see the pics tomorrow.

Sponge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back