FAO Bongo - have you made this sandwich?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we could have a challenge Helmet thread whereby we suggest a dish for him and he tackles the most popular requested one every Monday night?

Is it then just ready to eat like Helmet, once it's been compressed like?

Far as I know yes, looks like a kind of pie when done.
Or at least the one in the original link did :lol:

Thanks to Rokerman for the inspiration.

If it tastes canny I might buy a stall and start flogging various types outside the stadium next season, got to be better than the shite they sell now!

Maybe we could have a challenge Helmet thread whereby we suggest a dish for him and he tackles the most popular requested one every Monday night?

Oh aye, can you imagine some of the stuff these fuckers would be coming up with!

Far as I know yes, looks like a kind of pie when done.
Or at least the one in the original link did :lol:

Thanks to Rokerman for the inspiration.

If it tastes canny I might buy a stall and start flogging various types outside the stadium next season, got to be better than the shite they sell now!

Oh aye, can you imagine some of the stuff these fuckers would be coming up with!

It's a great idea man Helmet. You would achieve smb superstar status in nee time at all, like the Ramsey of the smb. We could organise a paypal for donations for the greedients and everything.

It's a great idea man Helmet. You would achieve smb superstar status in nee time at all, like the Ramsey of the smb. We could organise a paypal for donations for the greedients and everything.

Yeah, a thread even Greedminds is involved with...:neutral:

wankfest over a helmet and a sarnie, make your own mind up..

is it expected to be moist?

Before you scoff it all, can you do a few experiments on small pieces to see if it is best

- eaten from cold
- room temp
- reheated in some way

is it expected to be moist?

Before you scoff it all, can you do a few experiments on small pieces to see if it is best

- eaten from cold
- room temp
- reheated in some way

Does it f***ing matter you f***ing cheb, look at the 2 Charlie Drakes in it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I've missed a great deal of excitement. I'm so going to make one this week (mine will be pepper free, though, yuk). I shall be on the edge of my seat until the parcel tape is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back