Fallout 76

they aren’t kidding when they say the new Vault raids are best with a group - i’m LVL109 and got my arse handed to me trying it solo on Novice

I made it through on my second attempt Novice but it took me maybe 2 hours and the rewards are pathetic to say the least. Level 462 now.

Last edited:
trying to grind to level 100 on this is tedious as fuck, currently level 58 and theres literally nothing to do besides runs of West-tek and whitesprings that yields decent XP, i can wipe them out with ease but its just so monotonous.

Only going for it because it's literally the last trophy i need in the game for the platinum and i'll be fucked if it's going to elude me.

I put a message on reddit and someone came along to help. All he did was get himself killed by the murlocks at the Grafton Steel Yard. Are you on PC?

Aye on PC. Do you have to be grouped or just res someone who has died somewhere? (not on to that bit yet just arrived at the quest location this morning).

Thanks to this thread I've been hooked on this for weeks :oops:

Currently level 39 commando build which wasn't the smartest idea as it eats up bullets like nobody's business

I'm still using the money making techniques I picked up at the very beginning.

1) Level up hard bargain, steal water and crops from other camps and sell them

2) Hoover up junk wherever I go and sell it

3) Using Vendors. Buy cheap and sell high when you find plans that actually sell because they weigh very little

Any I've missed?

Thanks to this thread I've been hooked on this for weeks :oops:

Currently level 39 commando build which wasn't the smartest idea as it eats up bullets like nobody's business

I'm still using the money making techniques I picked up at the very beginning.

1) Level up hard bargain, steal water and crops from other camps and sell them

2) Hoover up junk wherever I go and sell it

3) Using Vendors. Buy cheap and sell high when you find plans that actually sell because they weigh very little

Any I've missed?

Take advantage of anyone selling stuff cheap to get rid of it is a good idea, plans in particular

If I ever get skint I farm Radaways - if you stack Green Thumbs, Chemist, and Super Duper you can make a load of them with fairly minimal effort

Flatwoods is a pretty good source of fungus, and plastic & antiseptic junk materials

Well fuck me. Doing the quest to get the insect bits for the anti bug spray and came across a workbench, mint I'll just quickly break my stuff into junk. Quest reset. It only f***ing destroyed my insect bits for the quest anarl. Need to go run around and do it all again, stupid as fuck when it was quest items..

Well fuck me. Doing the quest to get the insect bits for the anti bug spray and came across a workbench, mint I'll just quickly break my stuff into junk. Quest reset. It only f***ing destroyed my insect bits for the quest anarl. Need to go run around and do it all again, stupid as fuck when it was quest items..

that's annoying - I've done that with a frog when I was trying to build the habitat for one of the other badges

Am I reading my twitter feed about this shite right Bethesda are planning on releasing a "special" single player or invite friends only map........... On a subscription fee of £12 a month.

Am I reading my twitter feed about this shite right Bethesda are planning on releasing a "special" single player or invite friends only map........... On a subscription fee of £12 a month.
Get a bit more than that, nothing that makes it worth a sub though.

Really want them to patch this to make it worth getting.

I'm hearing subscribers can store unlimited amounts of junk/materials anarl... on top of all the other opportunities to spend money on "Atoms"
Edit: Here it is... "There’s a “scrapbox” storage container for holding unlimited materials"

Last edited:

Back