Fallout 76

I'm hearing subscribers can store unlimited amounts of junk/materials anarl... on top of all the other opportunities to spend money on "Atoms"
Edit: Here it is... "There’s a “scrapbox” storage container for holding unlimited materials"

I have subscribed to Fallout 1st and it is great. You get a survival tent which you place anywhere for free, your own private world and scrapbox with unlimited storage.

surely it’s not like this all the time?:neutral:
It sounds like you had a particularly bad run of crashes, but the game has always liked a bit crash.

My favourite is when you're taking down a scorchbeast queen and the game decides to shut down mid fight.

The disappearing building thing is someone's base disappearing when they log out (or crash). Not great when someone builds their base hanging over a steep cliff ☠

If anyone is interested there is a major new expansion of the game coming tomorrow in the form of Wastelanders which will introduce among other things human NPCs , essentially making it more like Fallout 4.

Seen that. These games have hit a limit graphically I think. It looks the same as Fallout 3, with better shading vertical sync etc etc

I'm going full AMD next gaming machine. Will take intel a while to catch up with AMD CPUs

I bought a copy off eBay yesterday after reading this post :lol:

Sold mine donkeys ago, it'll be interesting to see where my save was, all I remember there was fuck all else to do, other then online but I wasn't interested in that.

Anybody having problems with not knowing where an attack is coming from?

Kept getting hit and didn't have a clue where from.... It was a bastard rad roach biting my toes. :lol:

Back