Fallout 76

This any good yet then? Been watching Robbaz play it and it seems like there is loads of quests and shit to do on it. Bought it from cjs keys for £11, turns out I had some money in my account or some shit?!?! No idea how or why, but hey ho! :lol:

Really enjoying it, don't see why all the bad press about it was (or has it improved that much?). It is basically Fallout but online. Good fun quests and plenty of zany characters in amongst the usual super mutants and shit trying to kill you.

Is there a way to judge what level the quests are? Been doing some and then going onto the next bit and the mobs have gone from level 1-9 to 70+

Is it because high level characters have spawned them? Is it all area based like the original ones so you have to level up to go there?

Is there a way to judge what level the quests are? Been doing some and then going onto the next bit and the mobs have gone from level 1-9 to 70+

Is it because high level characters have spawned them? Is it all area based like the original ones so you have to level up to go there?

High-level characters will spawn higher level enemies, so you can be beetling along quite happily and suddenly run into stragglers from someone else's mob

But generally the speaking round the forest is very low level; Toxic Valley & Ash Heap are slightly higher - further you head East the higher levels and more difficult creatures will start to spawn

Now's a great time to get into it. Improved beyond all recognition.
Got it based on this advice. I really like it. My mate has it too and it's fun to explore areas with him even though he likes to rush things. I'm the type who reads all the terminal entries. How is it different to how it was originally?

Got it based on this advice. I really like it. My mate has it too and it's fun to explore areas with him even though he likes to rush things. I'm the type who reads all the terminal entries. How is it different to how it was originally?

Griefers reduced by the introduction of survival mode, and generally just more going on. Stash size was tiny when it started too. Camp budgets were increased. Daily/weekly challenges are relatively recent. It's also been made easier to get into the game when you first start off. New areas like The Burrows and Arktos Pharma have given the place a bit of life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished the story, did all the quests, uncovered pretty much every location on the map and got absolutely nothing left to do with it.
150 into it, only level 53 too, painfully dull now with an empty boring world to explore.

I have to say that with each patch Bethesda make this game worse and worse. I don't even know why I bother with it any more. It is a broken mess.

Back