Fallout 76

Last edited:
From that page
Is there a region lock for Fallout 76?
This product is available worldwide. There's no region lock.

So yes. But remember that the download time is around 7 hours.

Not played it/don't want to play but apparently it is brutal.

Abysmal that like. Im happy pottering around .

How come I can solo a level 80 Scorchbeast but end up running away from a few Level 40 Diseased Cave Crickets?

And why I do still get a thrill from seeing a Legendary enemy when I know all they'll drop is shitty wooden armour that wouldn't protect me from a charred ghoul's fart?

And why does nothing ever drop Glowing Mass? Killed about 50 Glowing Bloated Ones last night without even one dropping any. Isn't it supposed to drop in a nuke zone?

How come I can solo a level 80 Scorchbeast but end up running away from a few Level 40 Diseased Cave Crickets?

And why I do still get a thrill from seeing a Legendary enemy when I know all they'll drop is shitty wooden armour that wouldn't protect me from a charred ghoul's fart?

And why does nothing ever drop Glowing Mass? Killed about 50 Glowing Bloated Ones last night without even one dropping any. Isn't it supposed to drop in a nuke zone?

Cave Crickets and Stingwings are absolute bastards

I usually head over to West Tek for a super mutant knacking session to pick up legendary stuff - they seem to drop better stuff for some reason

Got this for Christmas and still haven't opened the box. Have they fixed most of the problems or not?

Yes - it was nowhere near as buggy as the YouTube basement-dwellers would have had you believe in the first place, been some new content as well. Fair amount of QoL improvements too - stash size etc.

Last patch fixed one of my bugbears, being able to rename power armour frames - a little thing but it drove me nuts

Nar, got bored after level 55 ish iirc. If you're a lone ranger it gets a bit dull.

What's new like?

Player shops. You have your own shop and can sell things and charge what price you like. Other players can no longer destroy your camp so you can do what you like.

Player shops. You have your own shop and can sell things and charge what price you like. Other players can no longer destroy your camp so you can do what you like.
Not enough to tempt me back tbh. I'm playing days gone and being chased off a hundred zombies, and I'm on a motorbike.

It cant compete.

I'm dipping in and out occasionally now. NPCs coming with the Nuclear Winter update in the autumn, the Battle Royale mode is in pre-beta for a week starting today.

the Sheepsquatch quest-line was fun - and they are absolute bastards if you catch them in the wild. I like the brewing & Pioneer Scouts badges stuff as well because it’s encouraged more exploration and crafting stuff I wouldn’t normally do to get the badges

Then there’s two big underground areas as well - been a fair amount of stuff dropping in over time

the Sheepsquatch quest-line was fun - and they are absolute bastards if you catch them in the wild. I like the brewing & Pioneer Scouts badges stuff as well because it’s encouraged more exploration and crafting stuff I wouldn’t normally do to get the badges

Then there’s two big underground areas as well - been a fair amount of stuff dropping in over time

I only saw 4 so far and 2 of them were only a few hundred yards from each other near Fort Defiance.
The next thing to come is that there are going to be human NPCs like Raiders and settlers and so on, quite a climbdown from the original idea of the only humans being real people..

Back