Fallout 76

Don’t bother mate, it’s rancid.

A total joke of a game. Especially for imo the best gaming series of all time

I enjoyed playing it before the Wastelanders update.
She got me it for Christmas back in 2018, and I went in there knowing that it was panned, but didn't find it too bad.

i’ve got loads of missions to do,when i go to location,theres always some big mean bastard twice my level:evil:

Just keep hitting him.. even if you die, there are no penalties apart from losing whatever junk you are carrying ... but the enemy continues to lose health, so just re-spawn and resume the fight.

Just keep hitting him.. even if you die, there are no penalties apart from losing whatever junk you are carrying ... but the enemy continues to lose health, so just re-spawn and resume the fight.
i’ve done that a few times,but sometimes i just don’t seem to cause any damage....so i just leave it.i’m trying to level up before i tackle some of the missions

Just a bump for this.. If you binned it off after it first came out, as many quite rightly did, and you have it gathering dust, I recommend giving it another go. The updates have made it an entirely new game, and more in keeping with the Fallout name.. Level 70 and I have hardly scratched the main story. :lol:

Just a bump for this.. If you binned it off after it first came out, as many quite rightly did, and you have it gathering dust, I recommend giving it another go. The updates have made it an entirely new game, and more in keeping with the Fallout name.. Level 70 and I have hardly scratched the main story. :lol:
Adding people in has certainly improved it as has the level scaling. End game is stull run of 1 of 5 daily ops every day.

It's still insane there is no text chat, your characters all just show your account name and power gap between the 3 or 4 "good builds" and everyone else.

I'm magikal_trevor on pc should anyone want to kill anything.

Tempted to give it a go now. Big fan of the series especially 3 and 4 but avoided this upto now. I'm not one for online gaming usually.

Back