Euro Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easyjet over; stopped in the Little India bit of Paris, and had picnic tea from the supermarche in our hotel room. Breakfast was McDonalds I believe. Spent virtually nowt outside of Disney.
Sounds like a good way of doing it TBF Dave. All these tits calling you out can get fucked.

Last edited:

Sounds shit for the kids. Especially at Disney Paris.

If its a choice between that and not going I would be happy to go the budget route.
€9 a pint could easily mean twice as much for a medium-end wine?

Anyway, here's the drinks menu from one bar

€14 for a shot of their cheapest vodka. So a double vodka and coke is going to be over €34. Wine is around €20 a glass, so there you go, €54 for a double vodka and coke, and a small white wine.

4cl isn't a single vodka and 20 euros is twice the price of the cheapest wine.

Our lass booked it ,git big white hotel overlooking the lake.The food was a seafood theme .
I can’t abide seafood ..

We stayed there he last time. Newport Bay, nice hotel. Not sure why you paid for food if you had full board mind.
If its a choice between that and not going I would be happy to go the budget route.
I get your sentiment, but it's not much more to do it properly.

My snobby little kids think Paris is crap now, even though it was the best place in the world two years ago.

Last edited:
We stayed there he last time. Newport Bay, nice hotel. Not sure why you paid for food if you had full board mind.

We paid for some kind of food package. Breakfast was included at the hotel then we had a voucher for each day that you could use anywhere you wanted. We used them for our evening meal and usually just bought a small meal at dinnertime. None of the bait was anything special like.

Food was absolutely shite
My snobby little kids think Paris is crap now, even though it was the best place in the world two years ago.

We want to take our 2 year old for either his 4th or 5th Birthday. If we can afford it at the time we will go all out. If not we will look at other options.

We paid for some kind of food package. Breakfast was included at the hotel then we had a voucher for each day that you could use anywhere you wanted. We used them for our evening meal and usually just bought a small meal at dinnertime. None of the bait was anything special like.

Yeah the food is pretty shit barring one or two places. The American dining thing is loads better.
They love that kind of thing man. That’s why we go camping and caravanning. They’d rather have a pot noodle than eat out.
I meant more the experience thing.

Paris pretty much hides the princesses unless you have a meal with them. I guess if they don't care about characters then it'll make no difference anyway.

Last edited:
Did you make them wear a blindfold too, just in case they almost had some fun?
Depends what you’re used to doesn’t it? They’ve never been on a package holiday or stayed anywhere like that, so they’re not missing owt.

We want to take our 2 year old for either his 4th or 5th Birthday. If we can afford it at the time we will go all out. If not we will look at other options.

If you mean Paris, then get a free dining package at Disneyland Hotel. Then you'll get the full on experience. Circa £2500 for 4 nights full/half board.

Reactions: PTR
Depends what you’re used to doesn’t it? They’ve never been on a package holiday or stayed anywhere like that, so they’re not missing owt.

Kids generally just love being away mate. The finer details are usually what the adult wants.
If you mean Paris, then get a free dining package at Disneyland Hotel. Then you'll get the full on experience. Circa £2500 for 4 nights full/half board.

Yea it will be Paris. Would be happy to stay at any of the onsite hotels as they all seem canny. Stayed in the New York last time.

Last edited:
Kids generally just love being away mate. The finer details are usually what the adult wants.

Yea it will be Paris. Would be happy to stay at any of the onsite hotels as they all seem canny. Stayed in the New York last time.
Agreed. There’s plenty on here who wouldn’t dream of going camping, for instance, just because they think it’s slumming it, when the reality is that most kids would probably prefer a camping holiday to a hotel.

Agreed. There’s plenty on here who wouldn’t dream of going camping, for instance, just because they think it’s slumming it, when the reality is that most kids would probably prefer a camping holiday to a hotel.

No such thing as a crap holiday for a bairn mate.

Dave's way will add up too, unless you want it to be shit.

It'll almost certainly be cheaper to get free dining and stay at the santa Fe or the Cheyenne.
He’s done it, it was considerably less. Just a typical example of people trying to put people down because they don’t spend a fortune to do the “experience”. Pathetic.

Some idiots about.

£2500 for a 4 day holiday???? I’d want the park to myself for that.

It's a bit over the top, but it's the best experience you can get there and you get all the character dining and stuff. There's plenty of middle ground. We paid £1400 for a club level room at the Newport Bay last time which was canny. Free breakfast and drinks all day and an afternoon tea thing.
He’s done it, it was considerably less. Just a typical example of people trying to put people down because they don’t do the “experience”. Pathetic.
Nonsense to be fair. By the time you buy your park tickets and food it's almost always cheaper to stay on site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back