Euro Disney

None of the bait was anything special like.
We thought that the first time. Did some research and found some far far better places for the 2nd trip.
The Ratatouille place, Walts and the 2 places in the Disneyland hotel are excellent.
Yeah the food is pretty shit barring one or two places. The American dining thing is loads better.
Speaking of which, that American burger place right at the end of the "retail" area was really good too.

Last edited:

Good point on the vodka.

Wine is one of those things where you can easily buy an expensive glass by accident, though - so I picked one in the middle.

Aye that's true enough. Still misleading OP though. You could spend 50 euros on two drinks but you could also spend 25 euros. Could do the same anywhere. I paid 15 quid for 2 single gin and tonics in Durham last night.

Aye that's true enough. Still misleading OP though. You could spend 50 euros on two drinks but you could also spend 25 euros. Could do the same anywhere. I paid 15 quid for 2 single gin and tonics in Durham last night.
exactly.

And btw, it was my mistake, not trying to mislead (on the vodka)

Speaking of which, that American burger place right at the end of the "retail" area was really good too
Yeah Annette. When I was on the free full board on the budget hotel, the voucher covered that place. Much better than the buffets which are pretty terrible there.

Not sure if we'll be back anytime soon. I think we'd rather spend the extra and do Disney World. It's about £5.5k for the 14 nights including food at a moderate in Florida. If we could still stay at the budget places then I might do the odd cheap break at Paris, but for me it's not worth circa £2k for 4 nights anymore.

Last edited:
We thought that the first time. Did some research and found some far far better places for the 2nd trip.
The Ratatouille place, Walts and the 2 places in the Disneyland hotel are excellent.

Speaking of which, that American burger place right at the end of the "retail" area was really good too.

I fancied the ratatouille place but we had already prebooked all our evening meals.

It's a bit over the top, but it's the best experience you can get there and you get all the character dining and stuff. There's plenty of middle ground. We paid £1400 for a club level room at the Newport Bay last time which was canny. Free breakfast and drinks all day and an afternoon tea thing.

Nonsense to be fair.
Which bit is none sense?

When we go we’ll probably stay off park and probably in Paris. We’ll likely have a big breakfast and get supermarket food for lunch then have a decent tea.

She’ll get one dinner or something with a princess.

Oh and won’t turn out an entitled little princess in later life.

Which bit is none sense?

When we go we’ll probably stay off park and probably in Paris. We’ll likely have a big breakfast and get supermarket food for lunch then have a decent tea.

She’ll get one dinner or something with a princess.

Oh and won’t turn out an entitled little princess in later life.

How much are you expecting your meal with the Princess to cost?

I concede if you're only going to go for a day then staying in Paris is a good option. If you're going to go for a few days and travel in and out then it's a waste of time imo.

Last edited:
Oh aye. Maybe I was harsh there like. Spending hours each day traveling in and out of Paris doesn't sound the best.

The McDonald's is cheap as chips and just outside the parks though tbf and does better food than some of the buffets.

The cowboy type one outside the park.. cant remember the name was canny.
I like it too, if you get the weather then it's great.

Yeah we went when it was sweltering like. Loved the atmosphere on an evening.

The cowboy type one outside the park.. cant remember the name was canny.

Yeah we went when it was sweltering like. Loved the atmosphere on an evening.
The one next to the show bar? I hated that one. I hated the one in studios which was like an even worse version of Hollywood and Vine too. The Crystal Palace rip off in the main park was decent though.

Back