Euro Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m off there late July / early August with my little princesses.

If they like the Disney Princesses then make sure you book them into the dinner thing with them. It sells out usually and they really restricted princess interaction there. It's not like in Florida where they have loads of meet add greets with them.
I liked them two but hated the latter :lol:

Each to their own. I think they're tight as fuck not having characters in the buffets mind. I know the do them at breakfast time now at the crystal palace thing, but they should be there at the time imo.

Last edited:
probably the best meal we had there. Really excellent. even the bairn loved everything they put infront of her, and us!
Remy's? I know they're opening the rat ride at Epcot soon too. I wonder if they rebrand Chef de Francais.

Oh aye. Maybe I was harsh there like. Spending hours each day traveling in and out of Paris doesn't sound the best.
The McDonald's is cheap as chips and just outside the parks though tbf and does better food than some of the buffets.
When you do DLP, its usually only a couple of night - which means you have to cram everything in - that means you're looking at very long, very tiring days. The idea of adding hours of travel to that - that's a big nope from me.

And yes, I did do it once - in the motorhome at a nearby camping place. About €50 eachway in a taxi if you missed their one shuttle bus per day!

When you do DLP, its usually only a couple of night - which means you have to cram everything in - that means you're looking at very long, very tiring days. The idea of adding hours of travel to that - that's a big nope from me.

And yes, I did do it once - in the motorhome at a nearby camping place. About €50 eachway in a taxi if you missed their one shuttle bus per day!

Aye. I like being onsite too. The twisty three will twist if that have to knack around.

Each to their own. I think they're tight as fuck not having characters in the buffets mind. I know the do them at breakfast time now at the crystal palace thing, but they should be there at the time imo.
The buffet in the main hotel has the characters for lunch. It really was a cut above the rest - I think we had to pay extra on top of the voucher.

The buffet in the main hotel has the characters for lunch. It really was a cut above the rest - I think we had to pay extra on top of the voucher.
Yeah the have them in there and in the princess bit. That's it except for the breakfast at the crystal palace thing. The only time they're included in free dining is it you stay at the Disneyland hotel. It's a bit of a piss take when you can stay at a moderate in Florida and do character dining every day included.

Reactions: PTR
He's arrived at my house tonight. So straight from the horse's mouth. Stayed in the Disney land hotel.
Double vodka and Coke and a large vino. 48 euros .

If you don't believe me, I don't care .

He's arrived at my house tonight. So straight from the horse's mouth. Stayed in the Disney land hotel.
Double vodka and Coke and a large vino. 48 euros .

If you don't believe me, I don't care .

48 Euros is about a tenner less than 50 quid and a double Vodka in the hotels is 80Cl. You tit.

It's loads better than Alton Towers, nowhere near as good as Disney World though.
Theme parks do nowt for me. I'd imagine it's an absolute money drain of overpriced crap and queues for days on end
I got lucky, child 1 went with school on the pretext of something educational. Child 2 went as an adult. Child 3 is sorely deprived, or not.
Aye one of mine went with school thankfully. American ones which look amazing admittedly but for the price you're still looking at years of saving for a couple of weeks at a theme park

Last edited:
Theme parks do nowt for me. I'd imagine it's an absolute money drain of overpriced crap and queues for days on end
The kids love it. You don't really queue much at Disney if you use fast passes.

Definitely a money drain though. I'm off to Florida tomorrow.

My idea of hell. Thankfully my younguns have voiced no Interest in going. Alton towers is grim enough. I'd imagine it's x10 worse
I suppose the analogy would be comparing a council leisure centre to a private spa and fitness club.

2 different things, entirely.
The kids love it. You don't really queue much at Disney if you use fast passes.

Definitely a money drain though. I'm off to Florida tomorrow.
Have a smashing time mate :)

Not jealous at all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back