Euro Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

We stayed in the Hotel Cheyenne. I loved it, a bit like Westworld but without the murderous robots.

We did too. Was canny enough and allowed us to get into the parks early. One morning we queued so the nipper could get her photo taken with Mickey and Minnie. Once the park opened for the general public they shut the queue for the photos. Everyone else has to settle for Goofy or Donald or something.

I can remember the bar near the hotel being pricey, but not to the extent suggested in the OP. Anyway, we’d beaten the mags at St James’ the day I was drinking there so I didn’t care how much it cost (and they had the French version of Match of the Day on so I got to see the highlights).

Mugs. Stay in a cheap Paris hotel and get the train in.

The trains are a nightmare. The Disney one isnt as frequent as it should be. As a result its a massive brawl to board the train & everyone is crammed in like sardines.

Am.i the only one who gets naked at people calling it EuroDisney

It's Disneyland Paris

And bollocks being 50 notes for two drinks.

French wouldn't have it wine being that expensive.

Even when in rip of areas of France you can always get a reasonable price vin de pay

Easy be 5 euros for a small beer inmplaces so a large one 10 euros.

It's Disneyland Paris

Even when in rip of areas of France you can always get a reasonable price vin de pay

I'll tell my lad he's a liar then eh?

I’m going in summer 2020. Won’t be drinking, I got to Magaluf for that.

Spent plenty of time in the Alps and been to Paris and it’s expensive but not OP expensive.

It's Disneyland Paris

Weirdo.

He's on his way up from Sussex right now. I'll tell him when he gets here. :rolleyes:

Found this on a review website

First, the prices vary between the bars, with Disneyland Hotel (Paris) charging the most and Hotel Cheyenne & Santa Fe charging the least for the same items. During one of our stays, beers were €8 for a half-liter at Hotel Cheyenne, while they were €10.50 at Disneyland Hotel. Standard cocktails were €12.50 at Hotel Cheyenne and €16 at Disneyland Hotel.

Your lad talks as much shite as you, by the looks of it.

I thought Paris was canny shite tbh. The rides are much better at Alton Towers, and even Flamingo Land.
Totally different things.
One is a theme park, with themed rides.

The other two are amusement parks with white knuckle rides.

Totally different things.
One is a theme park, with themed rides.

The other two are amusement parks with white knuckle rides.

Yep, DLP is very much designed with children in mind. Alton towers has some kids stuff but is more aimed at teens and adults. A fairer comparison would be comparing DLP to the CBeebies land part of Alton Towers.

Reactions: PTR
Found this on a review website

First, the prices vary between the bars, with Disneyland Hotel (Paris) charging the most and Hotel Cheyenne & Santa Fe charging the least for the same items. During one of our stays, beers were €8 for a half-liter at Hotel Cheyenne, while they were €10.50 at Disneyland Hotel. Standard cocktails were €12.50 at Hotel Cheyenne and €16 at Disneyland Hotel.

Your lad talks as much shite as you, by the looks of it.
What a sad fuck you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back