Euro Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was there about 13year ago I was spending €100 on our dinners and another€100 on our teas.Family of 4.

as dave said it’s crap

Oldest lad took his family over over there recently on the Eurostar. Stayed in in one of thew Disney hotels onsite.
Tell s me he ordered a glass of wine and a vodka and coke. £50 :eek:
WTF?
It's expensive for alcohol over there but that sounds a bit over the top. Think it's about 9 euro a pint.

Found this on a review website

First, the prices vary between the bars, with Disneyland Hotel (Paris) charging the most and Hotel Cheyenne & Santa Fe charging the least for the same items. During one of our stays, beers were €8 for a half-liter at Hotel Cheyenne, while they were €10.50 at Disneyland Hotel. Standard cocktails were €12.50 at Hotel Cheyenne and €16 at Disneyland Hotel.

Your lad talks as much shite as you, by the looks of it.
That’s more in line what I paid in July. Think we were €9 for the beer and €12 for wine.

Found this on a review website

First, the prices vary between the bars, with Disneyland Hotel (Paris) charging the most and Hotel Cheyenne & Santa Fe charging the least for the same items. During one of our stays, beers were €8 for a half-liter at Hotel Cheyenne, while they were €10.50 at Disneyland Hotel. Standard cocktails were €12.50 at Hotel Cheyenne and €16 at Disneyland Hotel.

Your lad talks as much shite as you, by the looks of it.

The actual Disney one is the most expensive as well isn't it? The one above the park gates

When I was there about 13year ago I was spending €100 on our dinners and another€100 on our teas.Family of 4.

as dave said it’s crap
When I went four years ago I paid £600 between the five of us and got full board included. Those days seem gone sadly.
Just checked there and a last minute 2 nighter at Disney hotel would be around £700 vs £200 in Paris.
One will include park tickets I'd imagine. The other probably won't.

Last edited:
When I went four years ago I paid £600 between the five of us and got full board included. Those days seem gone sadly.

One will include park tickets I'd imagine. The other probably won't.

I did the same but the food in the hotel was shite so we ate out

as dave said it’s crap
Easyjet over; stopped in the Little India bit of Paris, and had picnic tea from the supermarche in our hotel room. Breakfast was McDonalds I believe. Spent virtually nowt outside of Disney.

It's expensive for alcohol over there but that sounds a bit over the top. Think it's about 9 euro a pint.
€9 a pint could easily mean twice as much for a medium-end wine?

Anyway, here's the drinks menu from one bar

€14 for a shot of their cheapest vodka. So a double vodka and coke is going to be over €34. Wine is around €20 a glass, so there you go, €54 for a double vodka and coke, and a small white wine.

Sure it was about 6 or 7 euros a pint last year when I went with the family.

Pint, wine and some bairns cocktail in a plastic jug you could keep was about 25 I think.

Easyjet over; stopped in the Little India bit of Paris, and had picnic tea from the supermarche in our hotel room. Breakfast was McDonalds I believe. Spent virtually nowt outside of Disney.
Our lass booked it ,git big white hotel overlooking the lake.The food was a seafood theme .
I can’t abide seafood ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back