Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

really hope he gets into the team- another one along with kimpioka who has played well every time theyve been given a chance
Robson and honeyman along with McGeouch or even catts (not both together) will give us a really dynamic midfield with plenty of running from our two lads,

really hope he gets into the team- another one along with kimpioka who has played well every time theyve been given a chance
Robson and honeyman along with McGeouch or even catts (not both together) will give us a really dynamic midfield with plenty of running from our two lads,

Got loads of promising lads from the academy around the first team, get them all signed up! all their contracts are about to run out!

Generally when he passed back there was nothing on. The lad attempts to keep hold of the ball first and foremost instead of giving it away unnecessarily. I thought he played well tonight.
With this in mind, it’s a wonder how Power got in the team ahead of him last game. Power loves giving our opponents the ball.

McGeouch is a tidy player , keeps the ball well , simple passes generally to a team mate and retains posession , what's not to like ?
I don't like him. He's too slow on the ball, he prefers to pass the ball to the centre half or goalie and will always look for that pass. He takes too many touches, very light weight, not good in the air, doesn't tackle very well and not very quick.

Mcgeouch should be first choice in midfield for me.
Don't agree at all

I don't like him. He's too slow on the ball, he prefers to pass the ball to the centre half or goalie and will always look for that pass. He takes too many touches, very light weight, not good in the air, doesn't tackle very well and not very quick.

Don't agree at all
He has a good football brain, very fast feet, can pass with both of them and rarely gives the ball away. Maybe you are not used to watching players who can actually play football?

He has a good football brain, very fast feet, can pass with both of them and rarely gives the ball away. Maybe you are not used to watching players who can actually play football?
The way people are describing him are as the new Xavi or Iniesta. Look I don't rate, I don't mind a side ways and backwards player, as long as they are good at it, like Bracewell. McGeouch though isn't good at it, he just slows the game down too much.

The way people are describing him are as the new Xavi or Iniesta. Look I don't rate, I don't mind a side ways and backwards player, as long as they are good at it, like Bracewell. McGeouch though isn't good at it, he just slows the game down too much.
Involved in both goals.

On about backwards players

Nearly threw my beer can at the tv last night we had a free kick east stand side ended up back to our keeper

Boils my piss that

Involved in both goals.
Well done to him. Maybe that's a lesson he should learn more often, play the ball forward and things will happen, nowt happens when it goes back to the goalie or centre backs, which 90% of the time it does.

On about backwards players

Nearly threw my beer can at the tv last night we had a free kick east stand side ended up back to our keeper

Boils my piss that
I know exactly.

Well done to him. Maybe that's a lesson he should learn more often, play the ball forward and things will happen, nowt happens when it goes back to the goalie or centre backs, which 90% of the time it does.

I know exactly.
By the tone of your writing, even if he went on to create 90% of our goals in a final promotion push, you still wouldn't like him. Thats ok though, its your opinion, and this is what makes football so addictive.

By the tone of your writing, even if he went on to create 90% of our goals in a final promotion push, you still wouldn't like him. Thats ok though, its your opinion, and this is what makes football so addictive.
Not at all, I hope he goes on and starts to boss games and create lots of chance etc... however I doubt this will happen.

McGeouch more like. He just loves to pass it to the centre back or goalie. The first thought in his mind is to go backwards.

Or to pass it to a red and white shirt who is free and in space, whilst he moves elsewhere and looks to get the ball back.

Not difficult

Or to pass it to a red and white shirt who is free and in space, whilst he moves elsewhere and looks to get the ball back.

Not difficult
Your rights its not however he doesn't do that much as well.

Look debating it on here is not going to change my opinion on him, what will is his performances. If he starts looking for the forward pass more than looking to pass to the centre backs or goalie then ill be over the moon. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back