Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be honest, I'd not been that impressed with him on the few occasions he'd been involved with the first team, but tonight I thought yes, there's a player here. Hope he can stay injury-free and kick on.

McGeouch more like. He just loves to pass it to the centre back or goalie. The first thought in his mind is to go backwards.
Actually, although I get annoyed with his tendency to look for the backward pass, both tonight's goals came from Good forward passes from him. Just wish he would do it more often!

Think this thread is abit overboard. He had a good impact from bench though. What you want to see. Taking advantage of tired touches & using his fresh legs to our advantage

Looked composed in the appearances he made last season & that was a level above.

Hopefully can get a run in the team as been impressed based on what I've saw so far.

Very good cameo from the lad. Great to see him back. Few excellent crunching tackles and was composed on the ball. He's no giant but adds a bit of height too.

Thought he looked decent in the Championship. Were it not for the injuries he could easily have staked a claim for first team football as Maja and co have. Here's hoping he can kick on!

He looked like he has bulked up a bit to.

Think this thread is abit overboard. He had a good impact from bench though. What you want to see. Taking advantage of tired touches & using his fresh legs to our advantage
f***ing hell. How dare I say I'm glad to see an injured player back?
Go crawl back into your hole of misery

McGeouch more like. He just loves to pass it to the centre back or goalie. The first thought in his mind is to go backwards.
But there is a very good player in McGeouch who needs to be encouraged to keep moving the ball forward. Was very good in the 1st half when the teams discipline was excellent but tired very quickly and started to pass the ball backwards from good positions. The crowd told him to behave and he then played 3 excellent balls out to the right hand side one of which led to the 2nd goal. Midfield 3 of him, Robson and 09 would give us great deal of energy and guile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back