Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you really believe he doesn’t do that I suggest you get yourself to specsavers, as it’s his main game that he does very well.

He’s our best midfielder
Not in mine or Jack Ross's best 11. He isn't our best midfielder.

Gross over exaggeration here, the kid is all right but in my opinion not good enough at this level, non league football beckons.

I don't like him. He's too slow on the ball, he prefers to pass the ball to the centre half or goalie and will always look for that pass. He takes too many touches, very light weight, not good in the air, doesn't tackle very well and not very quick.

Don't agree at all
Fair enough, all about opinions. He does a lot that goes unnoticed for me. He's always available for a pass, doesn't often lose it and he gets a lot of interceptions to win us back possession.

Feel for him. Had a lot of bad luck with injuries at times when he could have had his chance in the team. I think there’s a good player in there. Hopefully he can kick on but there are a lot of options ahead of him atm.

If you really believe he doesn’t do that I suggest you get yourself to specsavers, as it’s his main game that he does very well.

He’s our best midfielder

He really isn't mate, hence why he never starts when everyone is fit

You can't just go making wild claims like that when it clearly isn't true and our manager doesn't even believe its true.

Very good cameo from the lad. Great to see him back. Few excellent crunching tackles and was composed on the ball. He's no giant but adds a bit of height too.

Thought he looked decent in the Championship. Were it not for the injuries he could easily have staked a claim for first team football as Maja and co have. Here's hoping he can kick on!
Bit of a presence about him. As you say hopefully he can kick on.

He really isn't mate, hence why he never starts when everyone is fit

You can't just go making wild claims like that when it clearly isn't true and our manager doesn't even believe its true.
To be fair, lots of Managers are stubborn and will continue to pick “their players” regardless of how poor they can be, often ignoring others around him.

The perfect example of this was Peter Reid, pre the Reading game, when the penny eventually dropped it was shit or bust and he was heading for the sack

He kicks the ball he kicks it hard
Robson Robson
He used to practise in his yard
Robson! Robson!
He's really good when he is tryin
He is no relative of Bryan
Ethan Robson sunlans number x

I don't know what number he is

i was wondering who it was, got stuck in, made some good tackles and released the ball well. Was quite tired towards the end but when he is fully fit he'll be decent.

ONien was ok in that forward position. I think he deserves a chance up there.

MAtthews was excellent going forward and plays some really quick balls into the supporting midfield role and drives forward with pace make the winger have more freedom.

The lad desperately needs a run of games at a decent, competitive level. He needs to go out on loan. He's 21 and must have less than 10 senior appearances to his name. Send him out to a League 2 club with a recall clause in. There's definitely quality and talent there.

As someone said in a previous post, he was easily the best player in our side in the cup game at Boro. Looked comfortable.

McGeouch more like. He just loves to pass it to the centre back or goalie. The first thought in his mind is to go backwards.
mcgeoch and robson are completely oppiste in style,..you need one of each style...

Generally when he passed back there was nothing on. The lad attempts to keep hold of the ball first and foremost instead of giving it away unnecessarily. I thought he played well tonight.
better than lumping it aimlessly forward..

Gross over exaggeration here, the kid is all right but in my opinion not good enough at this level, non league football beckons.
Strange opinion.. the boy is clearly a player with presence, strength, vision and a good range of passing with both feet.. his injury problems might end up dropping him down the leagues but not his ability.

Strange opinion.. the boy is clearly a player with presence, strength, vision and a good range of passing with both feet.. his injury problems might end up dropping him down the leagues but not his ability.
whats your assessment based on..he hasnt actually played very much..its just typical of people to overexagerate players after a bit of a good games..and demean them after a bit of a bad game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back