Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

whats your assessment based on..he hasnt actually played very much..its just typical of people to overexagerate players after a bit of a good games..and demean them after a bit of a bad game..

Based on watching him when he's been on the pitch and I'm not exaggerating anything.. what's your opinion based on? He was very good at Boro for example.

Last edited:
Based on watching him when he's been on the pitch and I'm not exaggerating anything.. what's your opinion based on? He was superb at Boro for example.
my oipinion is we will know more when he plays more..
he is 21 and the highlight is a cup game vs boro..not enough evidence to tell anything..consistent performance over a prolonger peeriod of time is what I will make the call on..not a randomn game ages ago...
SAFC fans should have learend that by now..

my oipinion is we will know more when he plays more..
he is 21 and the highlight is a cup game vs boro..not enough evidence to tell anything..consistent performance over a prolonger peeriod of time is what I will make the call on..not a randomn game ages ago...
SAFC fans should have learend that by now..

So you recommend that we wait until when before we talk about his potential? Until you're ready to formulate your opinion?

So you recommend that we wait until when before we talk about his potential? Until you're ready to formulate your opinion?
talk away lad i dont give a fuck..actually i think he as a lot of potential..but thats not what people have been saying..they are talking about where he is now..not potential..two different things...

talk away lad i dont give a fuck..actually i think he as a lot of potential..but thats not what people have been saying..they are talking about where he is now..not potential..two different things...
So we actually agree that he has potential and you're arguing with me about what other people are saying and I'm not arguing back cos I don't give a fuck about what they say either.. I'm confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back