Ethan Robson

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell. How dare I say I'm glad to see an injured player back?
Go crawl back into your hole of misery
:lol: Stop crying. Wasn't even at your post it was at people saying looking bad for Catts & that he'll command a spot CM. Well over the top

:lol: Stop crying. Wasn't even at your post it was at people saying looking bad for Catts & that he'll command a spot CM. Well over the top

He’s are 5/6th choice cm behind power, Honeyman, mcgeoach, cattermole, O’Nien and maybe Mumba at present. It’s best for us as a club and himself if he gets out on loan like embleton and Molyneux to get more experience and guaranteed games.

He’s are 5/6th choice cm behind power, Honeyman, mcgeoach, cattermole, O’Nien at present. It’s best for us as a club and himself if he gets out on loan like embleton and Molyneux to get more experience and guaranteed games.

Yeah he is & would be good.

People on this thread saying about his tackles or whatever. If people came to Stoke game would have seen them then. He was better than McGeough that game & made some good hard tackles. Didn't do anything for him getting near the side though.

His first few touches were class, winning the ball and releasing Kimpioka down the left. Showed Catts how to do it, he couldn't pass to a Sunderland man all night.

Catts was pinging the long balls to the wings like nobody's business in the first half.

Robson's a good player and he made at least 5 good challenges that won the ball back after he came on and I doubt Cattermole would have made any of those given he was on a yellow already.

Last edited:
He’s are 5/6th choice cm behind power, Honeyman, mcgeoach, cattermole, O’Nien and maybe Mumba at present. It’s best for us as a club and himself if he gets out on loan like embleton and Molyneux to get more experience and guaranteed games.

Here man, do one. It's as if you want the lad to fail.

The way Power and Cattermole have been playing of late, there's no reason why he can't earn a slot in the first team.

As soon as he come on. got stuck in and had pace about him, Would start him ahead of Cattermole, Catts I think is better to bring on to close a game out but not a starter for me anymore, Robson, Onien should be our 2 centre midfielders to start every game from now on.

Catts was pinging the long balls to the wings like nobody's business in the first half.

Robson's a good player and he made at least 5 good challenges that won the ball back after he came on and I doubt Cattermole would have made any of those given he was on a yellow already.

Cattermole would also probably look better coming on when their lads are all fucked

As soon as he come on. got stuck in and had pace about him, Would start him ahead of Cattermole, Catts I think is better to bring on to close a game out but not a starter for me anymore, Robson, Onien should be our 2 centre midfielders to start every game from now on.

From some of the latest Interviews with jack Ross when he mentioned about leadership and honeymans as captain, it gave the impression that cattermole won’t be dropped when we are without Honeyman.

From some of the latest Interviews with jack Ross when he mentioned about leadership and honeymans as captain, it gave the impression that cattermole won’t be dropped when we are without Honeyman.

Why would he drop Cattermole anyways. He's been our best CM this season. It isn't even close, he's better than Power & McGeough. In true Cattermole fashion he'll get more stick when the teams not getting results.

As a team we've been terrible last month but that's not down to Cattermole. Up to Ross to find a system to get the best out of players. Wouldn't make sense to drop Cattermole.

Cattermole would also probably look better coming on when their lads are all fucked

It would be nice to see Robson playing in a half decent team that isn't a total bomb scare, he was hoyed right in at the deep end on a few occasions last season. I was there tonight and very impressed with him.

I was at Boro in the cup last season and I thought he was head and shoulders above any of our team that day, another abject display but he was the one ray of light.

He came into a side playing well tonight and he looked quality. Cattermole just looks physically wrecked now, he could of had 3 yellows tonight and was blowing out of his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back