Ethan Robson

D

DjangoMango

Very good cameo from the lad. Great to see him back. Few excellent crunching tackles and was composed on the ball. He's no giant but adds a bit of height too.

Thought he looked decent in the Championship. Were it not for the injuries he could easily have staked a claim for first team football as Maja and co have. Here's hoping he can kick on!

Very good cameo from the lad. Great to see him back. Few excellent crunching tackles and was composed on the ball. He's no giant but adds a bit of height too.

Thought he looked decent in the Championship. Were it not for the injuries he could easily have staked a claim for first team football as Maja and co have. Here's hoping he can kick on!
That's what I noticed, didn't shirk any challenge. He looked much more stronger in the tackle and his distribution of the ball is quality. He put us on the front foot with his positivity. Very impressed. Well done.:cool:

That lad seems to have an agenda with a few of our Academy lads from what I’ve seen.
Bigcatts or woody123 as he used to be known is related I think to Embleton he's always slagging our academy kids off.Shocking I asked him what his connection to the u23s and who he was related to when he was woody123 changed his name to bigcatts

Last edited:

Back