Elite Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get yourselves to Sothis. It's a federation system that gives missions to Ceos next door and long range hauling missions.

A poorly fitted asp Explorer can make you 15-20 Mill an hour once you get your standings up.

Is there a demo on steam? At work or I'd check.

Go onto youtube and have a watch of Isinora's videos. I found them to be the best ones to watch as he plays it as it kinda should be and makes it more like a story. Made me want to play it but have given up again since then as got a bit bored. Could easily go back to it tho once I've got nowt else to play.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgBlzLxsgbVuHfZPe0AeIg

Start from his old vids tho at the bottom.

Still playing this every night.... Recently took up exploring, and although I'm not making as much money as when trading, it's interesting to see life outside the bubble.

Loved this game back on the BBC computer, any idea if elite will be ported to the ps4?

I could never get into the exploring side of the game. I just don't have the patience.

I'm loving it. From what I get from your posts you do a lot of combat? That's my next venture. Currently doing the community challenge and just realised I don't need to explore a whole system for credit. Just the star. Spent 2 days wasting.

Made plenty of credits like.

Diamondback Explorer.

Loved this game back on the BBC computer, any idea if elite will be ported to the ps4?
From what I've read, it's PC/Xbox only. They wanted to go PS4 but when NMS went exclusive they bailed. MS deal.

I'm loving it. From what I get from your posts you do a lot of combat? That's my next venture. Currently doing the community challenge and just realised I don't need to explore a whole system for credit. Just the star. Spent 2 days wasting.

Made plenty of credits like.

Diamondback Explorer.

From what I've read, it's PC/Xbox only. They wanted to go PS4 but when NMS went exclusive they bailed. MS deal.
Bugger!!

Done the Sothis-Ceos run a few times. Great for building rep with the Federation, if a little boring. Explored a few systems before making my way back to the bubble and picking up a 6M profit.

Did some bounty hunting in my cobra but it's way too weak defensively so traded in for a Vulture. It's an absolute beast.

Turns out when I was drunk last night I've purchased this on PC now... Played it today and it's so much prettier than on the Xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back