Elite Dangerous

Grinding through the last rank to Elite Explorer. Up to 33%, it's heavy going. Only thing keeping me going is a permit for founders world, so I can buy that tooled up conda in one place.

To break the boredom, flew out to a nebula and back. 2000ly :eek:

Logon or register to see this image

And back again....

Are you flying somewhere and scanning everything planet on the way?

Time to buy a new pair of brown trousers, lads!

cool

I reckon the storyline will along the lines of Battlestar Galactica - Thargoids rock up and destroy loads of the bubble and what's left has to bugger off to the likes of Colonia to regroup, make your money going after the Thargoids, resource collecting for the rebuild or ferrying survivors to safety

cool

I reckon the storyline will along the lines of Battlestar Galactica - Thargoids rock up and destroy loads of the bubble and what's left has to bugger off to the likes of Colonia to regroup, make your money going after the Thargoids, resource collecting for the rebuild or ferrying survivors to safety
If the Thargoids look like Cylons I'm surrendering.

There's a planet in the Betelguese system like that. Makes for class screenshots.
This is Alyuto B1. I was searching for arsenic for an Engineer.

Top tip: use this https://scotty.newlevels.org/ to find out what materials an Engineer wants for any particular mod. Just click on the Engineers tab and its pretty obvious from there.
If an Engineer is asking for an element you don't have e.g. arsenic, go to the Engineers station and look at the news reports in the Starport Services main screen. the very bottom report in the list tells you which nearby planets/moons have the elements you need.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm running around an Anarchy system taking out traders to try to find Improvised Components. Killed a T6 and he dropped 6 canisters of Low Temperature Diamonds.

I had no cargo holds!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
2.4 Downloading now.

Bring it on you thargoid wankers :lol::lol::lol:
I've stashed all my ships until the cannon fodder errr... other CMDRs find out what the new gameplay is like. ;)

What are all your ship names? Here's mine:

Sidewinder - "Leonard Cohen"
AspX - "Grey Area"
Orca - "Awkward Customer"
Corvette - "Poke It With A Stick"
Cutter - "No More Mr Nice Guy"

2.4 Downloading now.
PC server is still upgrading. Won't be ready until at least 6pm today. :(

Last edited:

Back